||Two||

|Y/N Y/L/N|

I basically ran to my first class, which was English, because I was running late.

When I opened the classroom door whatever was happening stopped, and everyone stared at me. I suddenly started blushing due to embarrassment.

"Oh Ms. Y/L/N....late on the first day." My teacher said, unimpressed.

"I'm so Sorry I was just...I wasn't listening for the bell. I promise I won't be late from now on.." I mumbled, and he motioned for me to have a seat.

I scanned my eyes looking for an open desk.

Avoiding everybody or even paying attention to any of the students, I sat down in one of the two open seats.

As I started taking the contents out of my backpack I heard a voice speak to me.

"Why are you sitting there?" And I instantly knew who it was.

I looked up and my eyes met with the one and only, Byun Baekhyun.

I had no idea he was in my class this semester.

"It was an open seat..." I now noticed I was sitting by him and his friends.
"I'm sorry I-I can move."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes, focusing his attention to his notebook. "Sucks for you cause now everyone is noticing you sitting by us."

Sure enough some students were glancing at me sitting by Baekhyun and his friends, also known as the geeks.

Of course I wouldn't want to classify them as geeks, and if people actually got to know the real me and not base me off of looks, they would know that I also thoroughly enjoy the things they like.

A couple minutes passed while I pondered.

Why should it matter if I'm sitting by them?

"I don't care." I mumbled randomly.

"What? Are you talking to me?" Baekhyun looked over at me but I stared at my desk.

"I don't care."

"About what?" He said.

And just letting you know, this whole time his tone hasn't been very nice.

"I don't care if people see me around you guys. Why does it matter?"

He did a breathy laugh. "We are losers."

"Not to me." I said softly. "But my opinion doesn't matter because you all hate me anyway."

I finally got the courage to look into his brown eyes.

He stared back at me, mixed emotions present in his face.

Shock? Confusion? Anger? Joy?

"What do you mean..." he said, but I turned away, ignoring him.

For the rest of the class, I noticed him trying to get my attention, but I just continued paying attention to the teacher, as if he didn't exist.

"Ok class. I know it's the first day but I am assigning a partner project that will be due next month."

'Great.' I mumbled. I hate partner assignments.

"You and your partner will have to do an creative assignment where you must research things about your partner, and then present them for the class in one month."

The class groaned.

"-and, I will be choosing the partners. Most of which will be mixed genders, so you get to paired with someone you don't know as well."

"So essentially we will be documenting our partner? For a month?" Chanyeol, Baekhyun's best friend asked.

The teacher nodded. "Yes. So now I'll give you your partners."

"Milly and Youngchae."

"Haru and Jem."

"Taehyung and Luna."

"Baekhyun and Y/N."

Wait, what!?

I raised my hand, and the teacher stopped talking. "Yes miss Y/N?" He sounded annoyed.

"Uhm, who did you just say I'm partners with?"

He skimmed up his list back to my name. "Byun Baekhyun."

I nodded quickly and stared down at my hands. Great, I basically have to hang out with Baekhyun for a month.

Obviously I was internally screaming because I found him utterly adorable, but...he hates me.

I'll just play it cool I guess.