||Twenty||

|Byun Baekhyun|

I couldn't handle he fact she didn't remember me

Chanyeol followed me into the hallway where he immediately wrapped me into a hug. I placed my head into my best friends chest and just let the tears fall.

Chanyeol rubbed my back, and that's when I heard soft sobs coming from him too. I squeezed him right before letting go and rubbing my face with the sleeves of my sweater.

"She will remember us- right Yeol?" I looked up at him.

His hair covered his eyes, but he nodded and hugged me again.

Sehun came running out the room into the hallway. "Guys I have an idea- whoa chanbaek moment..."

I snorted. "Whatever. What is it?"

"We present the project to Y/N! After you left the doctor said if something triggers her memory she could remember. I'm also pretty sure that her past memories could come back too." Sehun said.

I ran my hand through my hair, nodding, and walked back into the hospital room.

"Yoongi- we need the project stuff."

"Yup, it's still in my backpack." He said, swinging it over his shoulder and handing it to me.

I looked over at Y/N, and her expression was pure sadness.

I took the items out of his backpack before walking over to Y/N.

"So uh- I don't know how to put this but I'm you're boyfriend." She looked at me and nodded shyly. I pointed towards the rest of the boys. "These are your best friends."

"Don't I hang out with any girls?" She laughed trying to ease the tension.

"Ah- no not really." I said quietly. "Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow. I have to finish something so I can show it to you tomorrow."

She nodded again, smiling softly. "Uhm bye-"

"Baekhyun." I said.

"Baekhyun." She smiled.

I waved slightly before bidding goodbye to everyone. As I walked out I hung my head.

"Hey Baekhyun!" Someone called my name and I turned around to be face to face with Namjoon.

"Ah hey."

"I'll give you a ride back." He offered.

"That's really nice, thanks. Are you sure though?" I asked.

He smiled. "Yea of course."

We walked down to his car in silence.

"You know she will remember right? It was like this last time...try not to dwell on it man. I know Y/N and she is strong and will try her best to remember. I'm sure Jongin is busy showing her photos as we speak." Namjoon unlocked the car doors and we hopped in.