||Twenty One||

|Y/N Y/L/N|

"Yo Y/N!" Chen yelled from down the hall, running to me with Lay and Xiumin following behind him

"Hey wazzap?" I said and closed my locker.

Chen grabbed my arm dragging me down the hallway. "You gotta see this."

The three males took me towards the front of the school and placed me in front of the TV that had all the latest events listed on it.

"What?" I asked.

"Look!" Xiumin pointed at the screen. I peered up towards it and felt myself stare with wide eyes.

Our English project was playing for the whole school to see. Once it was finished Nam-Joohyuk, the school's reporter, was shown on screen.

"Hello, goodmorning! Let's just get straight into this, as this weeks scoop sure is an interesting one.

Y/L/N Y/N has changed the fate of this school, along with her boyfriend Byun Baekhyun, and group of geeky friends.
The duo created an English project that will show ours, and upcoming generations, that popularity shouldn't matter and everyone deserves friendship and love.

Now as for Kim Ying, the runner of all this social status nonsense, she will no longer be attending the school. She has been charged for attempted murder and will be in therapy for quite a while.

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas break! See you in the new year.

I'm Nam-Joohyuk! Until next time!"

"Wow.." I said, and suddenly a huge smile broke out onto my face.

I squealed and grabbed all three boys giving them all a group hug that caused our cheeks to be mushed together.

"What's happening here?" Someone said, laughter following their words. I looked to see Suho walking in the front doors.

"Junmyeon! Oppa How are you?" I let go of Xiumin, Lay and Chen and clung myself to the older male.

"How am I? I should be asking you that! Namjoon filled me in with what happened. You feeling okay?" He grabbed my head looking for any sign of trauma. I winced when he ran his hand over the back of my head and he hit the sensitive cut from when I fell.

"To be honest, I haven't been better. I'm so happy right now I feel like I could do anything!" I flung my arm around his waist. "So why are ya here? Not to sound rude or anything, just curious."

"Well it's the last day of school before winter break and I'm busy later so I came by now to give the boys some good news."

"News!?" Lay piped up and looked away from his phone.

"Go get everyone to meet in the music room and I'll tell you there."