ClubHouse ; For Men ( Prologue )

Introduction

» A Privately Owned Club Where Boys Will Be Boys , Boys Will Love Boys , And Nothing Is Off Limits. You Must Follow The Rules At All Times.
» If You Don't , The Penalty Is Great. Do Not Keep Your Hands To Yourself , Do Not Be Shy Nor Cheeky. You Touch It You Might Like It.
» Keep In Mind That It Could Become Yours.

( Prologue )

» This is the ClubHouse, Welcome. «

Name; Adrian Pasdar
Occupation; Senator
Nickname; Spade. Black Spade. AP
Info; I'm Milo's big brother, we get along well and no one knows me like he does. At least I thought so until Liam persistently pushed his way into my life. Being a Senator is hard work and exhausting. I've been lucky enough to stay close to home instead of having to stay in Washington D.C. Cause honestly, I'm not cut out for this anymore. I might resign soon?

Name; Milo Ventimiglia ( Founder )
Occupation; Actor
Nickname; Mr. Popcorn. Mr. Clubs
Info; So yea, AP is pretty much a cool brother. As you know I'm this hot shot actor, TV can't get enough of me. I admit I'm a private person. Especially being gay and all. It's hard to keep the club undercover, yet I manage it rather well. Oh and don't tell Kellan about the club, lol!

Name; Cameron Gigandet
Occupation; UFC Heavyweight Champion
Nickname; The Ace Dominator. Cammy. Cam.
Info; I'm the sane one in the club so don't worry, I love to fight, I love to play poker, & I most definitely love sex, hot steamy, sex.

Name; Kellan Lutz ( Co-Founder )
Occupation; Actor
Nickname; Kingdom. King Kell. Kell.
Info; I'm pretty much Milo's best friend, you also may know me from the movie Twilight. Yea, the movie did good. I kind of want to take a break from movies right now to just be in the moment of having a life. That make sense? Oh and don't tell Milo about the club, lol!

Name; Adrien Brody
Occupation; Actor
Nickname; ADiamond. AD.
Info; Although I'm the oldest, I'm also the sexiest. These rookies don't have nothing on me. I'm currently working on finding someone to love. It's hard to get privacy these days, but I want a boyfriend to love just as hard as me. Between work and work, it shouldn't be that hard huh?

Rule#34; Whenever You Lose In Poker , You Are Obligated To Pay Up ... And Not In Cash .

"He finally shows up ladies and gentleman!"

Adrian Pasdar, Milo's brother and also Senator of the state came in annoyed and tired. He threw his jacket on Cam's head then loosened the tie from around his neck. He was basically becoming disgusted about this damn job. It was his life long dream to be a powerful politician. Now he just wanted it to end already.

"My God. I barely made it out of that office. My secretary kept nagging me about the reports on Mayor Dagin. Apparently he's been squandering charity funds."

"Spade that doesn't matter. To fill you in, the Kingdom is winning." Kellan grinned.

Adrien and Cam threw some cheese puffs at him. They all laughed. Kellan really thought he would be taking the riches home with him tonight.

"He thinks he's winning. He's 3 grand in the hole." Milo replied as he shook his head and threw a wink Kellan's way.

"How many times will you guys learn. The house always wins." It was Milo's private townhouse they occupied.

Privacy was the hardest to thing to come by these days, especially when you are always stuck in the spotlight. Or the media just put you in the spotlight on purpose. But Milo was the sneakiest of them all, no one outside the club knew about the club.

"Not tonight Mr. Clubs. You bringing that ass to bow down to the Kingdom." Kellan yelled out.

"Spread them!"

Adrian scoffed than groaned. "I'd be glad to just tell me where."

Everyone shared another laugh. You could see the annoyance of Adrian's job getting to him. He was normally sly and villainous. Now he was always uptight and frustrated.

"This Senators seat is kicking my ass. No play time!"

"You just might get some tonight Black Spade. " Cam Gigandet, also known as The Ace Dominator at the poker table spread out his hand. 3 of a kind on tre's.

"Yup. Cam is definitely stripping tonight." Adrien Brody, also known as ADiamond spread his hand out. Flush of Diamonds.

"They call me ADiamond for a reason." Adrian rolled his eyes. "We call you ADiamond." They all chuckled.

"I really think you be cheating when you spread diamonds. But that's cool, BRING THAT ASS TO THE KINGDOM!" Kellan Lutz , also known as Kingdom or King Kell spread his hand. Straight Flush. "CHA-CHING or as King Kell would say to his peasants. My royalties please." As Kell reached for the pot Milo stopped him and smirked.

"Don't you love his confidence and enthusiasm." Milo Ventimiglia, also known as Mr. Clubs spread down a royal flush.

"Son of a bitch!" Adrien yelled out.

"Sneaky Milo, real sneaky. Change your name to Club Robber." Everyone threw their cards in." Who's stripping tonight Clubby?" Milo winked at Cam.

"Cam's been working out. I know that ass is tight."

"No! No, no." Adrian stood and grabbed Cam's hand. "Cameron is mine for tonight. I need some unnecessary roughness. Good night."

Cam grinned at a pouting Milo and allowed hisself to be dragged off by a sexually frustrated Adrian.

"That is so unfair." Yet short lived because Milo and Adrien now stared at Kellan with twinkles of mischief in their eyes.

"What?"

They both smiled slowly towards him. Kellan sighed but chuckled. He always got the short stick because he was indeed the youngest. He didn't mind at all because the rewards were so irresistible.

"Beyonce. Dance For You." Milo and Adrien clapped and shouted. Kellan liked playing stripper. They should have casted him in Magic Mike instead of Chanting Titty. The music began to play and King Kell began to strip.

"That's right. Take us to the Kingdom Kell!"

_______________________________

[ As you can see the characters are pretty much themselves, although I didn't want a whole bunch of actors in my Clubhouse. Soooo, Adrian Pasdar is a Senator & Milo's brother. ( If you watch Heroes. ) Cam is a UFC Fighter ( If you saw Never Back Down ) & there will be mores characters like that. Good? ]

________________
.romanceTHUG!❤️