All The Boys In The Yard. ( Chapter 12 )

Colorado turned out to be a fun one week vacation. We all really needed and we wished it could have been longer. We made a pact to plan another vacation soon, just not spontaneously. Now it was time to get back into the real world. Back to work. Not before we had our traditional poker night though!

Rule#19; No One Is Bigger Than The Clubhouse, Well Kellan Probably Is.

The Townhouse

Milo stood behind the bar looking around the room. They were all so big in here, he was going to have to buy a bigger townhouse. He knew he had to search for something else sooner rather than later. At one point, the Clubhouse seemed like a brothel. Now it was all love, family, and friends. He liked providing a place where the guys could come and just be theirselves. However, it was time for them to pack up and relocate. They were becoming suspect and causing ears to perk up. In a recent interview he had done, the Clubhouse was brought up. He laughed it off as much as possible.

"Your worrying again, are you not?" Kellan took the beer from his hand and finished it off. Milo crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm getting old Kellan. Old and soft. Pretty soon we'll stop playing poker and start cuddling up on the couches for movie night." They both chuckled. "That would be so gay. My balls used to be big." Kellan rolled his eyes pulling Milo into his chest.

"The last time they were in my mouth they were pretty big." Kellan winked. "Do you need me to check again?" Kellan's hand quickly groped at Milo before he could protest.

"Mr. Ventimiglia." Damien interrupted.

"Milo, Dame. Just Milo now."

"Call him Daddy. It's his new kink." Kellan added.

Damien's face grew red as he looked at Milo for confirmation. Damien would call his boss whatever he wanted. Milo raised his eyebrow in thought, staring at his blushing twin assistant. Kellan laughed out loud, he knew pretty soon Damien would be in trouble.

"Shut up and go answer the door." Milo said as he shoved Kellan away from him.

Kellan continued laughing as he made his way down the stairs. Niall took off after him, in full speed he rushed Kellan jumping onto his back just as Kellan feet touched the last step.

"NIALL YOU GOOF!" He said stumbling a little bit. Niall laughed as he secured himself, his arms and legs wrapped around Kellan.

"You are such a big baby." Niall licked his finger and stuck it Kellan's ear. Kellan laughed but swatted Niall's finger away.

"Keep playing, this big baby got something wet to stick in you." Niall bounced up and down on his back like an excited kid.

"When! Just say when!" Kellan shook his head as he reached for the doorknob throwing the door open.

"Finally, you made it. Someone like me." Niall jumped off Kellan's back coming to stand beside his long time mate.

"Kellan meet me best mate-"

"Jake Bass?" Kellan finished.

Niall threw his arm around Jake and nodded his head. Jake brushed Niall's arm off and shoved him playfully. Milo appeared next to Kellan. His jaw dropped like Kellan's when he saw Niall standing next to the infamous Jake Bass. If you were a gay man, you knew who Jake Bass was.

"Close your mouths lads. Your tongues are showing." Niall said with a snicker.

Both Kellan and Milo just stared at the Pornstar twink. They tried once to get Jake into the Clubhouse but Jake Jaxson was not having his exclusive COCKYBOY leaving his house.