Boys & Their Toys. ( Chapter 1 )

Rule#76; Once Invited Into The Clubhouse, You Must Do What Is Asked Or Needed.

Dance Studio

"Omg! We have to stop. I need a break." Kellan fell down on his back to rest. They had been practicing since 5AM this morning.

"You tire easily for someone your size?" Kellan laughed.

"I jog, I gym, than I'm here with you. Just a little sore pretty sweet cheeks." Dejan Tubic, famous choreographer sat down indian style right beside him.

"So you ready for your big day?" Kellan smiled up into Dejan's face.

"The day you'll go out with me?" He asked innocently.

Dejan blushed which heated Kellan to his core. He sat up or Dejan was going to see some proof.

"Stop teasing." Kell took Dejan's hat from his head and put it on top of his. He stole all Dejan's hats after they'd finish practicing.

The MTV Movie Awards were coming up and Kellan was invited to host. He was beyond excited about the opportunity. When he heard he would get the chance to work with Dejan Tubic, he could have died. He had the cutest crush on this guy. After 2 months of rehearsal, he was the definition of smitten.

"When are you gonna go out with me?" Kellan couldn't help but make Dej blush.

It's like he was so innocent to flirting or anything intimate for that matter. He turned all red and it was adorable and sexy. He loved it.

"When you ask me like a gentleman." He retorted.

"You better believe you got a proposal coming to you Dejan Tubic!" Dejan started to pack his things up.

"Do you play poker?" Kell asked out of the blue.

"Very little, I'm not a hustler or anything." Kell chuckled.

"We have poker night on Thursdays. Love for you to come and chill with me. Play some poker, eat some cheese puffs." Kellan slid from off the floor and begin to gather his things.

Dejan moved over to Kellan and tried to snatch his hat back. Instead Kell grabbed his hand swiftly and slowly placed it over his slightly semi erection.

"Say you'll come Dej." Kell bit his bottom lip. Dejan's face turned red immediately but their was something in his eyes that revealed his excitement.

Dej's hand not only passed down the length of him he also squeezed gently. Kellan closed his eyes and hissed. In a moment he would be embarassed because he felt the precum oozing from him.

"I'll definitely try to come. See you tomorrow bubba." Kellan was the one to blush this time.

As he watched Dejan leave the studio he murmured out, "I have had too many cold showers this month."

*

Rule#6; Be Modest At The Clubhouse , Don't Flaunt About Because We're Famous.

The Office

Milo traveled discreetly through his brother's office. He never liked the people that worked for AP. They were all too friendly and always wanted to talk politics. Politics is politics, boring and confusing. Although he had always been proud of his brother.

Most of the time the office were all in a frenzy if the news headlined anything bad. Come on people, it's not the end of the world. Not yet. He found Adrian's office empty which just pissed him off. Why the hell did they make plans to have lunch if he wasn't going to be here.