.ѕмåℓℓ ɾåит ( nσtєd )

___________

.romanceTHUG

5/10/2014

» Hey, umm so Chapter 11 - Cam Was Right Rule#121 is set to private I believe. ( smile )

Now I'm still new to Wattpad so I don't understand how that works? Too much swearing? Too much sex? I don't know.

Chapter 11 is pretty much my proud Chapter! It took me like a week to put that together. Each different story had to be different, there was a lot of editing and staring at it, and I had to keep it as interesting and as dirty as possible. ( laughs ) And for a writer who tends to try and shy away from, "le sex." I think it came out GREAT.

I tried to clean it up as much as possible but still wanting to keep the essence of what the Chapter represents.

» The Clubhouse; For Men is this secret fun filled group for celebrity or over popular guys that are gay, while it was suppose to be gay erotica it turned into a gay romance. I love LOVE, breaking hearts is too hard.

If it gets too confusing, then pinpoint that out to me. I feel like I may have introduced my style of writing instead of sticking to the traditional way. I write as if I am these characters, it comes straight out of my head, there was never any pre-written thoughts or ideas. It seriously just flows.

And you'll see the Chapters get longer as more members get introduced because more stories will be produced.

» Look I'm excited YOU are taking your time out to read this book. It's for my entertainment and yours. This is not one of those, "take me serious," books. It's one of my favorites and I love writing and expanding on it. I hope you enjoy reading it!

Thank you darlings.

vote.Comment.FAN/FOLLOW (I follow back.)