Territory Is Considered Marked. ( Chapter 3 )

Rule#22; The Clubhouse Is Our Benefit Of A Secret Life, Don't Fuck It Up.

Townhouse

Milo poured two glasses of red wine. He set the mood by lighting a few candles and dimmed the lights. He handed a glass to Aaron as he sat down on the soft carpet beneath the couch.

"I know a secret." Aaron stated. Milo raised his brow.

"Who's secret? Viky, cause that cat has been out the bag." Aaron laughed lightly.

"I'm talking about your secret." Aaron sipped his wine.

"What's that?" He didn't have secrets. Did he?

"Your head over heels in love with Kellan." Milo snorted.

"That's no secret, he's my guy." Anyone who knows Milo knows that.

"Nooo, you love him. A soul gut wrenching love him. Here's the kinky twist. He's in love with you." Aaron winked at him cheekily.

"No, Kellan is in love with Dejan. I'm excited for him. He really likes the kid." Milo replied unperturbed.

"You don't think it's possible to love two people at the same time?"

*

Rule#5; Don't Prey On The Weak.

Private Bar

Adrien eyed Ricky curiously. Something very exotic about the way he looked. Adrien liked different, being different made everything a bit more fascinating.

"What do you look like without the suit?" Adrien asked.

They sat in a private bar. No one would recognize him nor Rick. Ricky had gotten over his shyness once he had a few shots of alcohol in him. He talked with a boldness that was turning AD on to the max.

"I look like Daniel Rick Sunjata, I don't know. I'm a red indian boy who loves the outdoors more than you know."

Ricky started grooving in his seat. He loved good music and he'd get up and dance anywhere.

"Let's dance." Adrien Brody trying to dance, no.

"I'm all the way white. It'll definitely show once I attempt to try and dance." Ricky stood and started to dance.

Like a hawk stalking its prey, Adrien watched him. Some random guy joined Ricky in his dancing and jealousy stung at his heart. Rick was his tonight. Adrien moved quickly and grabbed Ricky's hand.

"This one is mine." He spat out to the dancing stranger who backed off with a nod.

He led Ricky into a dark corner. Adrien leaned back against the wall and Ricky began to dance for him and him only.

*

Rule#80; Free Yourself If It Becomes Overwhelming.

Locker Room

Justin sat inside Cam's locker room. Cameras, people, reporters, other fighters crowded his room. He wasn't uncomfortable, this was obviously Cam's thing but he didn't feel right. He didn't like crowds and attention. He leaned over to Cam.

"I'm gonna go and grab a seat and wait for the match." Cam nodded no. He spoke in someone's ear and the room begin to clear out.

Now alone and nervous a little with only Cam eyeing him like bait, he smiled like a shy kid.

"You didn't have to put everyone out on my account."

"You think I want them seeing me kiss a beautiful mermaid." Cam pulled JT into his embrace.