A Wise Man's Heart. ( Chapter 9 )

The Actor&Native

Dinner had been interesting. They ended up sitting around the campfire enjoying what Rick's mother had prepared. The guys got to meet a couple more members of Ricky's family, which was really something. They were really a tribe of Native Americans. Adrien hadn't stopped smiling all night seeing Ricky in his natural state. Adrien saw that his spirit was coming right back into him which made him all the more happier. He finally saw Daniel Sunjata, and not the man in the suit. He was Brown Fox here.

Adrien and Ricky were pulling back the comforters on the oversized bed. Adrien was so ready to get some sleep.

"I have something I have to tell you." Ricky said quickly. Adrien sighed.

"Not again huh?" Ricky laughed.

"Adrien stop panicking. Gvgeyu'i. (I love you) I'm not leaving you but, "

"Buts are never good, unless it's yours beneath me." Ricky closed his eyes, his face and body flushing in heat but he shook his head. He was not giving in, not this time.

"Being home has been great but I'm not finished. I need to find my spirit and to do that I need space. I want you with me, but you can't be with me." Adrien nodded his head not understanding a word.

"Try English this time, although the Cherokee is sexy." Adrien winked as he continued fluffing the pillows.

"We can sleep together but I can't make love to you. We won't be spending a lot of time together either for the next few days. My mind needs to be not distracted by You." Adrien nodded his head.

"I can do that for you, no problem love. Its just,"

"What?" Rick asked unsure.

"You know I like to sleep naked, and with you on top of me." He winked again then blew him a kiss.

"Adriennnn." Ricky struggled with going across the room and kissing Adrien senseless.

He really needed the space if his spirit walk was going to work although. But how in the hell would he make it through the night with a horny, naked, sexy ass Adrien Brody in his bed.

*

The Idiot

Adrian stood at the pond pitching rocks into it. Ricky's Dad known as Chief GreyWolf to the tribe, and Dagos to the rest of the world walked up to him. He noticed the distance that Adrian created through this day. All Daniel's friends' had been good company, they all seemed happy except the Senator.

"Senator." Adrian scoffed and continued to skip his rocks.

"Please call me anything but that." The old chief stood beside him. Milo was right, the chief was handsome. The long hair that dropped down his back made him look exotic.

"Hmm. Do you rather want to feel like a Native this week. I can name you right now if you choose." Adrian laughed.

"What would you name me? Old Goat Hair?" They both laughed.

"No. My first impression of you was me looking at a troubled man. You seem to be struggling with something you shouldn't. All you have to do is release your fear and let your mind guide you." Adrian pondered on the chief's wise words. Maybe he shouldn't hold a grudge.

"My name would be?" Adrian asked politely.

"Swift Falcon." He liked that actually. Sounds empowering enough, like he held a special title.

"That sounds really interesting." He smirked.

"Your very sneaky and sly. From the smirk of your mouth to the wink of your eye. You know how to soar, but you seem to glide a lot. Like I said. Instead of fearing, try flying. Don't be afraid to tell him the truth, he might surprise you atsutsa. (my son)"