I Can't Make This Up! ( Chapter 18 )

Damien

Damien rolled away from the cocoon of Milo's arms. He got dressed quietly and left the townhouse in a hurry. It took him 20 minutes to make it back to the penthouse him, his twin, and boyfriend occupied together. He didn't expect anyone to be home but Tory was sprawled out on the floor with Dej. Bottles of liquor around them.

Damien smiled, he fixed the blanket on them that was suppose to be keeping them warm from the draft. He went into the bedroom ready to pull out his clothes and get ready for work. He made his way to the bathroom starting the water to maybe enjoy a quiet bath. He needed it.

His body was sore and he really needed to wake up fully to start his day.

Niall

Niall rubbed at his sleepy eyes as he made his way through the airport. He caught a morning flight home. He would have been well rested if not for the stamina of Kellan. The man was a beast.

He made it home within 10 minutes thanking the cab driver with a generous tip for getting him home quickly. He didn't expect anyone to be home, they were always busy and never really home.

He wasn't surprised to see Sal and Dej laid out with each other on the floor though. They've been like that a lot lately. He was however surprised to see his twin undressing in their bedroom. Looking very delicious at the moment he thought.

"Dame, have you been working out?"

Chris

It did not make any sense to get as drunk as Chris did. He really wasn't immune to the hangover process. Which is why he groaned when the headache finally ripped through his head. Worse was the nausea pushing up through his stomach, he scrambled to jump up and rush to the bathroom. He hurled into the toilet violently.

Niall and Damien was by his side soothing him with words and soft caresses.

"You okay baby?" Niall asked.

Chris shuddered as he hurled into the toilet once more. He was glad Niall was fiddling with his hair and Dame was passing his feather light fingers up and down his back. It helped and settled his stomach.

"I want to he naked to." Chris stated looking at both his twins. As Dame was on his way to take a bath, Niall wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to join him. Apparently neither was Chris.

Chris took his time standing up with the help of Niall. Damien tugged Chris's jeans off throwing them across the bathroom floor. Chris got into the oversized tub first, then Niall to lean back against him, lastly Damien leaning back against his twin.

They all kind of melded together soaking up the hot water around them.

"Daddy was rough on you wasn't he?" Niall said to Damien as he massaged his twins shoulders.

"Did Dejan have a good show?" Damien asked rubbing the bottom of Chris's foot.

"Did Kellan make it to work on time this morning?" Chris asked laying his head on Niall's back.

They all decide to laugh at the same time.

Rule#2; Don't Do What Everyone Else Does Or Expect, Stay Humble.

________________________

"I Can't Make This Up!" (Talk about worlds colliding. Niall loves Chris. Damien loves Niall. Chris loves Damien. Perfect triangle, but then ... Niall loves Kellan. Damien loves Milo. Chris loves Dejan. How's that going to work?)

Clubhouse Series, Book Seven.

___________

.romanceTHUG