Can't Read My Poker Face. ( Chapter 2 )

Rule#17; Missing Poker Night At The Clubhouse Is Unexcusesable, Unless Your Mother Died.

Townhouse

"You have many natural talents Liam Payne. Is that why my brother hired you?" Liam was promptly on time.

In which he ended up behind the bar to concock some drinks. He didn't mind at all. He used to bartend to put his self through college.

"I like to think it's because I had a bubble butt." Milo leaned over to stare. Knowing AP that was exactly the reason.

"Indeed." Milo winked at Liam and traveled downstairs to answer the door.

"ADIAMOND! My favorite poker player." Milo and Adrien hugged.

Milo had came across Adrien a couple times. They became friends instantly. As apparently gay men knows when they see other gay man. Milo invited him to the Clubhouse and it's been good ever since.

"So who got stuck making the drinks tonight?"

"Go check and see , he has a really hot ass. But he's not yours!" Milo yelled after Adrien as he ran into the townhouse.

Milo smiled at the blonde Adrien had left behind. He was the indeed the captain of this ship so he had to induct all new guys.

He greeted Justin with a kiss to his left cheek. "Milo .."

"Ventimiglia. Hottest actor on the telly. Justin Hartley."

"Is that what their calling me." They both chuckled.

Milo kissed him on his right cheek this time only to let it linger for a minute. Then he began to whisper in Justin's ear. "I like you. Welcome to the Clubhouse for Men. Where ..."

*

Rule#55; Finders Keepers, Losers Deepers.

"MY FAVORITE UFC CHAMPION. The champ is here!" Cam hugged Milo then they shared a quick kiss.

Cameron was always a favorite of Milo&Kellan. When they would get together and watch UFC, the Ace Dominator himself was a stunning fighter. He fought with with grace and yet he was smug about it. We couldn't get enough of him once he joined the Clubhouse.

"Cameron someone gorgeous is waiting for you at the bar. Blonde, big green eyes, toned. He's your mermaid Cammy. Stunning."

"Let me go in and say hey then." Milo greeted Aaron as Cam skipped off.

"Professor Aaron Blake, it is absolutely my pleasure to meet you Milo." Aaron kissed Milo on the cheek.

"I'm your #2 fan."

"Why #2?" Milo asked curiously. Everybody thinks their his number one fan.

"Moms are always #1." Milo smiled.

"I like your style Professor Blake." Milo kissed him on his right cheek letting it linger for a minute. Then he began to whisper in Aaron's ear.

"Welcome to the Clubhouse for Men. Where boys will be boys , boys will love boys and nothing is of limits .." As Milo continued the induction he played with the palm of Aaron's hand.

*

Rule#92; Let Love Take You, Don't Worry About The Outside World.

Cam was taken back at this guy's beauty. Milo was exactly right. This was exactly Cam's type, the surfer boy look. He had muscles on him in just the right spots. Cam took a sit directly next to him at the bar. When the stranger recognized him everything else fell into place.