Posed To ße In Love ( Chapter 17 )

Jeremiah

Jeremiah had just got out of a 12 hour surgery. He was burned out, but saving lives was the perfect adrenaline to keep a surgeon like him going.

He remembered he promised Aaron he'd get home early tonight so they could go have dinner. But he got called in for the emergency surgery so he had no choice but to do his job.

He knew Aaron never mind, but he couldn't help but feel he was disappointing his soon to be husband. They were getting married in one month. Jeremiah was excited like an abandoned dog being adopted to a new family.

Aaron was excited and turned into the perfect wedding planner. He offered to get them a professional wedding planner but Aaron knew what he wanted and how he wanted it. It was a pleasure that Aaron included him on the decisions, and normally he wanted whatever Aaron wanted.

While he was ecstatic to marry his doe eye fiancé, he also wished they could hurry up and get to their honeymoon/vacation. Jeremiah was entitled one month off. Yes he was eager and ready to go find some deserted island and role play with his lover.

Soon he thought, real soon.

He cleaned hisself up before taking the elevator down to the north lobby. Aaron would more than likely be waiting for him by the children's hospital wing in the cafeteria. He would grab Aaron then they'd go check on AP&Liam, then go grab a late dinner to go home.

Aaron

"You have got to be joking!" Aaron continued laughing as nurse Kevin told him yet another embarrassing story about Jeremiah.

"I tell you no lie. He missed the entire mark, but luckily it wasn't death threatening to the patient."

"I couldn't imagine Jeremiah losing his cool, he's way to calm for that." Aaron sipped his cold coffee.

Nurse Kevin was a good friend of Jeremiah. When he saw Aaron hanging out by himself, he offered to stick around to keep him company. Aaron didn't mind waiting for Jeremiah, especially when nurse Kevin shared all his dirty secrets and jokes.

"I'm talking freaky calm. I don't think I've ever seen him jealous even. I'm always sitting in Dejan or Cam's lap. He just brushes it off because he knows I'm loyal. Which I am, I'd never. I love him." Aaron said with a content smile.

"I know you do, I'm glad he's happy. But-" Kevin lowered his eyes a little. "Do you want to make him jealous a bit?" Aaron grinned. He had a knack for doing mischievous things. He liked getting into trouble, Jeremiah had the best punishments.

"How?" Kevin leaned over planting a kiss on Aaron's lips.

It wasn't all that surprising considering Kevin was openly flirting with him. Aaron liked the harmless attention so he flirted back.

Jeremiah cleared his throat which caused Kevin to pull back quickly. Jeremiah gave the nurse a very irritated glare that told him to run away as fast as he could. Kevin took the hint and did exactly that.

"You ready?" Aaron asked innocently as he stood to face Jeremiah as if nothing out of the ordinary just happened.

"Let's go." He said stoically, knowing full and well Aaron was in danger when they got home. Aaron knew it to because now he had an urgent pep in his step.

Rule#84; Anyway That We Can Talk About It, There Is No Walking Out.

_________________________

"Posed To ße In Love" (Aaron knew that being in love with Jeremiah completed his life. When they got married he figured it'd be like heaven, till an affair enticed him more than his husband.)

Clubhouse Series, Book Six.

___________

.romanceTHUG