You Say That You Love Me ( Chapter 13 )

1 month after the poker night.

Milo

Milo sat beside the hospital bed still worrying about the only mean big brother his family had to offer. Adrian finally told everyone the secret that had been haunting him for 10 years. He has been diagnosed with MDS (Myeloid Displastic Syndrome). His body isn't producing enough blood and in his marrow, blasts (cancer cells) are being produced rapidly, which has given him cancer. Milo was tested immediately when they say AP would need a donor for a BMT (bone marrow transplant). He was a perfect match and within the coming days he would be put through a series of test and extractions to donate his stem cells.

Right now Milo was waiting on Liam to return from a talk with the doctors. He came in to see how Adrian was doing. It was strange seeing his brother sleeping peacefully. He looked more relaxed these days also. Liam is taking good care of him, Liam is exactly who he needs in his life.

As on cue Liam Payne walked into the room quietly. Liam took the opportunity to hug Milo as he stood to leave.

"Call me later Li." Milo smiled.

"Yes of course. Are you alright though. You seem sad." Milo shrugged.

"I don't know what's going on with me. I'll figure it out hopefully. See you later." Milo took his time leaving the hospital.

He returned to the townhouse that no longer was in service. Milo and Kellan decided that the days of the Clubhouse were indeed over, but never forgotten. In these past weeks he wished more than anything that he had the company of the Clubhouse though.

"Dame?" Milo called out. His favorite twin assistant came sailing from downstairs.

"Mr. Ventimiglia." Dame handed him his regular drink.

"Sir Niall won't be flying back from Florida until tomorrow night. He says dealing with Universal Studios has been a hassle. But you are definitely up for the part in the movie." Milo nodded his head as he followed Damien upstairs.

"Do you need anything before I go?"

"No." Milo said sitting down onto the sofa. He chugged his drink and started rubbing his temples.

"Milo I can move some stuff around tomorrow if you're tired."

"I need a distraction. Distract me Dame. Milo looked at him with a plead in his tired eyes. "Please." Damien took the glass out of his trembling hands.

Milo appreciated the blind loyalty that Dame always had for him. Anything he needed, anything he wanted, no matter the request, Dame was their to fulfill them. Damien straddled his hips with confidence.

"What's wrong Daddy?" Milo's head of stressed thoughts were quickly dissolved as he imagined the things Dame would do for him.

Milo grasped the Irish beauty around his neck lightly pulling him done to connect their lips together in a rough kiss. Milo got lost in the lads soft lips, they way Damien would surrender to him set his blood on fire. He took all his frustrations out on the submissive twin. Milo knew Damien loved it as much as him because even tied down and blind folded and whipped, he begged Milo for more.

"You love being my slut, don't you boy." Dame's body was already aroused with anticipation.

He worked the tie from around Milo's neck with the most innocent smile that made Milo's brain react with desperation.

"Of course Daddy. Don't you like me being your sweet little boy slut?" Damien asked as he let Milo grip his waist harshly grinding into him.