Serious Bout What You Say. ( Chapter 19 )

Harry

Harry bids the entire arena goodnight as he runs off the stage feeling euphoric for having completed a good show tonight. He gets applause and back pats from his friends and crew as he makes his way to his dressing room to pack up and head to the hotel to get some rest for tonight.

Performing was fun and all but it took a lot of energy. He wasn't like all the other pop artists patrolling around the city for clubs. He didn't like getting drunk, he wasn't into drugs and all the extra things artists like to do for attention. He liked just being Harry Styles. They could speculate all they want, the only time he ever panics is when they mention his sexuality.

He's accepted being a young gay male, but the world is not ready to accept him as a young gay male. So he does what his management tells him to do to keep it out if the publics tabloids as much as possible.

He enters his dressing room with one thing on his mind. Sleep. He packs all his things not even stopping to take a minute to soak in the success of the concert he just had.

"I just got here and you're already running away?" Harry frowned but followed the familiar voice anyway.

"What are you doing here Jake?" The young Popstar asked as he continued to pack his stuff up.

Jake

Jake sighs but figures he answers Harry truthfully. He honestly didn't want to make the emerald eyed boy any madder than he already was. Which was cute by the way. Jake like when his nose flared and his face would turn all red and cute. He was just to adorable to try and be angry.

"I miss you." Jake said unexpectedly.

Harry stopped what he was doing and Jake watched him to see how he would react. Their last few encounters were not the nicest. But now he was openly admitting that he missed Harry.

"Jake I don't have time for this. I'm not just some vulnerable boy whose feelings you want to fuck with every time your bored." Harry said finally turning to look at the still gorgeous cocky boy.

Jake lifted himself up from the couch and slowly walked over to Harry.

"But I'm serious Harry, I miss you. I swear I won't mess it up this time." Jake reached his hand out grabbing into Harry's.

Jake leaned in closing the space between them. Harry was already yielding and allowing Jake to look at him. The decision was made when their lips connected, a soft kiss of permission.

"I'm still not ready to be open about this Jake. Can you live with that." Jake pressed a kiss to Harry's cheek.

"For you I can try Hazza."

Rule#105; The Mirror Is Not Two-Faced, You Are. That's Your Own Damn Reflection.

___________________________

"Serious'Bout What You Say" (Jake wants another chance, he's in love. Harry hasn't decided to tell the world that their favorite Popstar is gay. Can they live like that?)

Clubhouse Series, Book Eight.