Chapter Eleven: Filler

(The next chapter will be better. And more interesting)

Miracle hops off of Lapras and onto the shore, "That was a magnificent battle Miracle! You so effortlessly beat the Wishiwashi that I had trained."

"Effortlessly? I was there for thirty minutes! I used all my potions! I'm covered in water and I'll probably catch a cold! That was not effortless!"

Lana blinks and Miracle pants.

Tula pets her shoulder and she calms down, "Y'know its over and I'll never have to deal with another hard trial like that again."
(*cough*Lurantis*cough*)

Lana sends us on our way and tells us to head to Kiawe's trial near the Volcano Park but first, we have to head to Royal Avenue.

If only Team Skull weren't in our way. I can see them half way up the route.
Looks like we'll have to deal with them again, though it looks like a certain Mudsdale can get the job done quite well.

"Why, hello there Miracle! Hapu says, ignoring the grunts, "Good to see that your leg is all better. How's Rudy
doin'?"

Miracle glances at the grunts "Uhh, He's good, I just beat my second trial."

"How'd I'd go?"

"Ey, yo! We were having a conversation, yo! Turn around and face us!" A grunt yells.

Rude.
Behind them is a Drifloon, looks like they finally succeeded in stealing a Pokémon.
Time to ruin that.

"And you!" The grunt turns to Miracle, "I remember you! You're that Trainer from Melemele. I haven't forgotten how you beat me!"

"You've fought these guys before?"
Miracle smirks, "Fought and won."

The grunt growls, "I'm gonna break that streak!"

Drowzee, Drowzee, Drowzee.
That's how that battle made me feel. But props to the grunt for making the battle at least a little difficult, still was a waste of time, though.

"You can always try again next time to beat me." Miracle says as I climb up on her shoulder.

Mudsdale turns to them and stomps her hoof down.
"I like that idea, Mudsdale." Hapu says "There'll be a mess to clean up but I'm willin' if you are."

What?
Mudsdale's gonna step on them?
I want to see this!
I kid, I kid.

"Uhh, what? We can't do that." Miracle says, "That'd be murder."

Drowzee grunt shakes his head, "You won't have to! We're out of here, yo!"

There they go, won't have to wait long to see them again.

The Drifloon floats over to us.
She thanks Miracle and Hapu and floats away.

"That was a fine battle Miracle."
Rudy snorts, "Or not."

Miracle gently tugs on Rudy's reins, "C'mon, Rudy. I'm sure Isa enjoyed it."

She smiles at me and I frown.

I don't enjoy battles.
But, I do kinda enjoy beating up Team Skull.
Just don't tell Miracle

Miracle chuckles, "Everyone's so...strange today."

Hapu smiles, "Well, I'm sure we'll see each other again soon. You take good care of that Mudbray, ya hear? He's got some great potential, I can feel it!"

She hops up on Mudsdale and rides away.
We get to clearing the route outside Royal Avenue.

Royal Avenue is a quaint little place. The first thing Tula see's is the Malasada shop.