Not an update but I need to gush.

So, lately, this book has been surprisingly popular. In terms of how many reads each chapter gets.

Why are you reading my trash?

Nah, I'm just kidding.
I'm quite proud of it (Except for the mess through 1 to like, I don't know, 15)

How you managed to get through that is a miracle to me!

But...who is reading this? I get the same people commenting and voting (love y'all btw) but all of the other thirty something, you're just silent.

Don't you understand!?
I use votes and comments to care for my dying cat child Zinnia! 
Do you want her to die!?
(Before you flip, she isn't dying. She's fine) 

No, but really. I get if you're scared to vote or comment because I was like that. 
But then I made friends from voting and commenting.  
And I love making friends.
Like an anime protagonist.

Y'know people, I'm a nice girl.
Very sarcastic but nice.
I just want to meet the people who read this.

Oh! One other thing.

Constructive criticism.

The only person who gives me constructive criticism is my friend Sydney and I love her for that.

Sometimes you need someone to point out flaws in your story.

Most people avoid criticism, but a good author/artist knows that the person is only trying to help you improve. 
They want to see you succeed in the best way you can.

I want to improve.

Now, there's a difference between constructive criticism and just being mean.

I want tips to help me.

Like descriptive writing.
I suck at it. (It's horrendous don't tell that it is it 'cause it is.)
I can never describe a scene as I see it in my head. It's a problem I've always struggled with.

But I ace with dialogue (sometimes)
For me, writing a character speaking with others or speaking within their head is like easy as pie. 
But that doesn't mean I can't improve it.

I'm in class so I gotta wrap this up.

Bye!

~Maui (I'm clever)