Chapter Sixteen: Olivia's Hips Just Don't Lie

I would apologize for the title but it's true. I have a question, does anyone even like this story? Nobody comments and I feel it's a little bland. I need some ideas on how to spice it up a little, y'know? I can't just live on puns and implied shipping, people!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we get back to Konikoni City a friendly Probopass gives us a letter stating where Olivia is.

Miracle decides to do some shopping and buys Nightshade a purple flower anklet and crown. The flowers kinda look like the nightshade plant, too, it's a nice touch.

How long until she-
Burned to a crisp before I could finish my sentence.

She buys herself a nice big light blue bow.  Nice to know my trainer has a great sense of color.

Before we can head off to the ruins, Miracle has to call her mom.
It seems her and her mother just can't get along, she's all grumpy when they're done talking.
So she takes her anger out on Memorial Hill.

"Is something wrong with her?" Rudy asks.

"Yeah." Tiko says then laughs, "Her mom probably told her she can never come back home."

I shake my head, "Yes, that is definitely what she said."

We travel through the burial place in complete silence, I can tell Tiko is having a very hard time, he's twitching with every passing moment.

Miracle spots Team Skull arguing with Aether and hides behind a grass hedge, "Man, it's Team Skull and those Aether people." she whispers, "Let's hide and hope they don't see us."

The lady and the man in green seem to be arguing about what to do.

Tiko screeches causing the man in green walks over to the hedge, "Hello, young trainer."

You had one job, Tiko!

Miracle sighs and stumbles over the hedge, "Alright, I'll take care of it, I guess. Tiko, Isa."

After we beat Team Skull, they run off. Tiko waves at them, "Goodbye! Can't wait to see you guys again!"

"Tiko, no. I don't want to see them again," I say with a sigh.

"But they're funny!"

Rudy nods, "He's right they are pretty funny."

Not Rudy!
They've poisoned him!
Monsters!

Aether thank Miracle by inviting her to Hano Grand Resort when she's done with her grand trial, where they will take us to a wondrous place.

Don't trust them.
I can tell by their way too clean white coats that they're up to something.

As they walk away I see Rotom chuckling to himself, "Did you see that Aether Foundation lady?"

"Yeah." Miracle says digging into her bag.

He winks, "I think she was looking my way."

Miracle snorts, "Oh, Rotom! You're such a nerd...she wasn't looking at you."

Let him live, Miracle!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While heading up to the ruins we get stopped by an 'important looking person' as Miracle would say.

In Your Spotlight ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें