2 / A Little Less Time to Eat, A Little More Knowledge

A/N - Btw, here are everyone's ages:

Brendon, Y/N-20.

Patrick, Joe - 23

Pete - 28

Andy - 27

F/N - 21

Those are the ages, but the album era is Pray for the W!cked / Mania

Y/N POV

     Finally! We can get some food. Maybe I'm overreacting, but there was no layover, and the plane food is just blah. Brendon and I go to grab our own luggage. Oh great, I still don't see my luggage.

     "With my luck, my luggage will be either be last or missing," I mutter.

     "I feel ya. I'll wait for you, and maybe the others can find someplace to eat," Brendon recommends. He walks over to the others and tells them the deal. " They said they'll look for someplace, while they wait for us."

     " Thanks, and  you from around here or?" I ask.

     "Yeah, I'm from around the area. My turn! Why are you here today?" He asks.

     "Well I'm moving here, and I been wanting to see LA for a while now! What do you do for a living.?"

     "My job is to make music and stuff. The bands called Panic! at the Disco, but it's really only me, but I kept the name."

     "Sounds familiar. I think someone may have shown some of your music to me or something. Also, to save you a question, I haven't had a job yet, but I'm gonna start working as an editor for my friend."

     " Oh that's really cool, and there's no more luggage coming out. Do you see yours?" Oh. I didn't think that we talking that much, but I don't care. I go to pick up my luggage and head towards Pete, who was talking to Patrick, with Brendon.

     "Where did (F/N) go?" I ask.

     "She just went(z) to the restroom. She said she'll meet us at the diner," Pete said.

     " Oh, guys! Hold on, real quick. I need to text Sarah that I landed," Brendon says. He texts this Sarah, and we head off to the car. "Who's driving?" He asks.

      "I will, and let me take your bags," Pete offers.

      " Thanks, Pete, and will Andy and Joe come too?"Brendon asks.

      "Who are Andy and Joe?"

      " They're some other friends of ours, and are the other members of our band, along with Pete," Patrick chimes in.

     " Oh cool some new peeps to meet." We get in the car, Pete and Patrick in the front with Brendon and I in the back.

    ~~~

     We make our way to the entrance of the diner to see the assumed Andy and Joe. I see F/N and wave her over here. We grab some seats, and we look at our menus. We're at a table for eight. Joe at the head of the table, Pete to his right, Patrick in-between Pete and Andy, I'm in-between F/N and Brendon, and an empty seat on the opposite side of where Joe's sitting.

     "So...do you guys live here?" I ask, directing the question towards Pete, Patrick, Andy, and Joe.

     "Yeah. We live here, but we're all from the Midwest area," Joe says, "What about you?"

     " I'm moving in with here F/N," I say while nudging my elbow at her. "Not trying to sound like a parent or anything, but do guys have a job, because I here, don't."

     "Actually, the four of us are part of a band called Fall Out Boy. We're releasing a new album soon, too," Pete answers.

     "I think I may have heard a few songs of both yours and some Panic! songs on the radio, but when not on the radio I only really listen to a couple bands." I notice Patrick zoning out and try to get his attention. "Hey Patrick"

     "Sorry about that. Oh! Is that Sarah coming here?" Patrick asks.

     I see a lady walking over here, and she kisses Brendon on the cheek. Sarah sits down at the table next to Brendon. Ugh. What is this weird feeling that's come over me? I mean, I only just met Brendon. Whatever. I'll probably get over it. WHAT IS THIS EMOTION. I DO NOT KNOW.

     " Oh, I forgot to tell you that my girlfriend, Sarah was coming too," Brendon answers.

     " Nice to see you guys, and who are the new friends we got here?" She says.

     "I'm (F/N), and that's (Y/N)." (F/N) picks up her phone to take a call. "Sorry guys, but I forgot I have a doctor's appointment in like a few minutes. See you guys later!" (F/N) says while running out the door.

     "Did you guys order food yet? I'm kinda starving and I just got up," Sarah asks. As if on cue, the waiter comes up to our table, and we place our orders.

Patrick POV -

     Honestly, that was terrifying when (Y/N) got my attention, when I realized I had zoned out thinking about her. I just wanted to hug her when I saw the sad expression on her when Sarah kissed Brendon. I don't why I acting like this towards her.

     "What bands do you listen to anyways?" Andy asks (Y/N). I just zoned out again. I hope it stops.

     "Just some Set It Off and a few others I can't remember."

     "Cool," Andy responds. After a little more talking, our food arrives.

TIMES SKIP TO FINISHED MEALS

     Time to see who's gonna pay. I gotta prep myself for this battle of the payment.

     "Thanks for having breakfast with me. Just let me get out my ca-" (Y/N) tried to say.

     "No, you don't I'm paying," Pete says.

     "Just let me pay," Joe says.

     "I'm gonna be the one paying tonight," Brendon chimes in. While everyone starts arguing over who's gonna pay, I grab the bill and quickly run over to the desk paying for it, earning a giggle from (Y/N).  Their laugh is so perfect. Patrick! Stop thinking like this! It's just gonna turn out badly!

Brendon POV -

     "(Y/N). Why are you laughing?" I ask. Their laugh is pretty cute. No Brendon! You have Sarah! You can't let Sarah down.

     "Because Patrick just paid for the meal," she answers as Patrick comes back to the table. The rest of us just realize that we basically just acted like little kids for the past few minutes.

     "Well, I guess it times to start leaving, but first can we get your number, (Y/N)?" Pete asks them. She gives us all her number and we head out of the diner. Why do I have this strange feeling in my chest? I'm in love with Sarah and no one else. (Y/N)'s just a friend, and she's going back to her place. That's normal. Why is this happening?

A/N - OoooOoOO..... What's gonna happen?!? I changed it to the Brendon/Patrick x reader because I wanted to spice it up and I had a lot more ideas with this than the original idea. And yes, the title is a reference to a Fall Out Boy song, if you're asking.