23 / We Aren't Alright (Patrick)

Y/N Pov

Both Patrick and I decided that we would head out early to help F/N out with setting up. But first, we were gonna meet up with Brendon and Ryan to help them bring some of the chairs and tables.

"Hey, Y/N! Are you ready?" Patrick yells from the living room.

"Yeah! I'll be right there!" I took me a while to find my (favorite outfit). I walk out to the living room and see Patrick in his bird shirt. "Didn't think that you would change."

"I don't wear this shirt often, so I thought I would wear it now. Shall we go?"

"We shall." We link arms and cheesily walk out to the car.

We shortly reach Brendon's house. I get out of the car, while Patrick stays in the car to grab something. I walk up to the door and am greeted with Brendon opening the door.

"Hey!" I tell him.

"Hey, Y/N!" He replies backs with a hug. "Let me grab Ryan. The rest of the chairs are in the basement. Ryan went down to grab them. I'll be right back." He turns around, but I feel a cloth around my mouth and an arm around my body.

I'm suddenly being dragged away. A shriek escapes from my mouth. I try to struggle my way free. I hear someone behind me mutter something.

"Damnit. I must've forgotten."

What the fuck is happening? I hear the car door slam along with Patrick and Brendon yelling. I'm suddenly released, but my falls and hits the pavement. A sharp pain enters through the side of my head. My vision begins to blur. I try to pick my self up, but I fall back down.

"Hey, hey. It's ok. I'm right here."

I recognize that voice as Patrick's.

Patrick picks me up and carries me inside. He sets me down on the living room couch.

"Woah. What happened?" Ryan asks as he enters from the basement door.

"Dan's back. I think he was trying to kidnap Y/N," Patrick answers him.

I feel a bag of ice being held against my head. "Thanks, Trick," I manage to say, my vision slowly returning. I soon realize what Patrick had just said. How did Dan get out? He was in jail. I mean I'm pretty sure he was put in jail.

"Of course. Good thing you're not bleeding or anything. I don't know how. Brendon's out there dealing with Dan," Patrick replies.

Ryan runs out the door.

"WAIT!" I yell as I try to get up.

"Woah woah woah. Lay back down. You need to rest," Patrick tells me.

I ignore what he says and stumble out the door, too. I can't tell if I almost fell out the door because I just hit my head off of the pavement or because I'm clumsy normally.

I find Brendon and Ryan trying to help or Dan back.

Dan pushes Brendon and Ryan, and the two stumble backward. "There you are. I've missed you. Missed with an E-D."

"Um, what?" I reply, confused by what he just said. "What do you mean with and E-D?"

Brendon and Ryan stand by my side, as Patrick steps out of the front door.

"As in past, it's happened already, or done before. Stuff like that. I just wanted you to understand that I missed you, but not anymore. See! That's why," Dan answers me.

"And what does that have to do anything?" Brendon asks him, almost gritting his teeth.

"Just wanted to show how I different from now," Dan says as he slowly walks towards us.