12 / Thnks fr the Hlp

Patrick Pov

     I can't believe that guy, I am in no way saying his name, had the nerve to show up, especially with Sarah. I'm pretty sure he's purposely trying to make life horrible for her and Brendon for some reason. I check myself in the mirror. I don't why I'm doing it. I'm only wearing my regular black shirt with the white band at the end of the short sleeves. I guess the show wasn't totally ruined, though.

     I see Y/N sneak up to Pete.

     "That's where that eyeliner went, but I guess you could say where it Wentz!"  Y/N says.

     The crowd Burt's into laughter.

     "I thought you were better than this. I know make-up is great for a guy, but it was in your back pocket. You can do better than this," Y/N continues to say.

     "I'll get you back, Y/N, but eyeliner is great for a guy!" Pete replies.

     I laugh a little, too. "Come on, Pete. You can put your makeup on after the show."

      I walk over to Y/N and Brendon's bus and knock onto the door. I wonder if Pete's here. He was the only one not on my bus. "Anyone there?" I ask.

     "Yeah one minute," Brendon says. He sounds kinda sad. I know it's because of Sarah, but I just hope Y/N's there, too. Brendon opens up the door. "Hey, Patrick. What's up? Everyone else is out buying some stuff or out to eat." He says with an obviously fake smile.

     "Hi, Brendon. Hi Pete. Hi Y/N." I see Pete sitting on the couch with Y/N holding a tub of ice cream. There are three spoons in the tub. He must've been trying to comfort them, too. Y/N has some tear streaks on her face.

     Y/N stands up from her seat. "Can I talk to you for a sec, Patrick?" She's using my full name. It's probably serious now.

     I follow her into the back room. "What's wrong, Y/N?"

     "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for-" U/N breaks down in tears.

     "What are you sorry for? You haven't done anything wrong." I look directly at her while holding both her hands.

     "But I don't know what do. I don't wanna see him again. I can't-I-don't want anyone to be sad, but I'm here, crying like an idiot."

     "You're not an idiot. Everyone will be ok. I will protect you, unless you don't want me to, of course." I said that last part a little nervously.

     "Thank you, Patrick," Y/N says while hugging me.

     I hug them back. "Anything for you. Let me take you out for the night, and I need to give you something later." Please say yes. Please say yes. Please say yes. I'm an idiot for asking.

     "I would love to let you."

     "Wait. What. Did you say yes, like yes yes?"

     "Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?"

     "Well, I thought you wouldn't be-"

     "Then come on! We can't let Brendon and Pete finish all the ice cream!" She runs out and jumps onto the couch. "How dare you! You busy finished all the ice cream without me!" She shows a face of disgust.

     "Hey! Wait up for me!" I jump on the couch, but I land on Pete. My fedora falls off my head. Oops. I see Y/N take out her phone and Brendon laugh a little.

     "This will make perfect blackmail one day!" Y/N says while laughing.

     "No! Not the Peterick shippers!" I yell sarcastically. We all mess around for a little bit and fight over who gets the last tub of ice cream, but then Joe walks and just leaves. "I'm just gonna go back to my bus, so I can get changed."