22 / We=Children(Brendon)

**VERY IMPORTANT** I changed the begging of Brendon's path from the last chapter, so I would recommend that you read that part, again. I changed it in May, so if you read the last chapter in/after May 2018, you don't need to. But if you don't read it, basically Patrick is still lonely, but he's ok now. Y/N also finally realized why Patrick was ignoring them. I wasn't really happy with it, so I changed it. Not that big of a change, but it let me do the next chapter a bit more like how I originally wanted it.

Y/N Pov

     I've actually been fine these past weeks. I've been able to hang out with Patrick and make up for lost time. It's great being able to hang out with him again.

Brendon and I have been able to do even more stupid things. I never thought that after all those troubles, we would all be ok. Everything is actually great. I moved in with Brendon not that long ago.

     "Yo, Y/N!" Brendon yells from the kitchen.

     "Yes?" I answer from his living room couch.

     "We're going out, so get ready!"

     "To go?"

     Brendon begins to jokingly butcher Ready to Go.

     "I regret saying that," I say sarcastically.

     "No you don't," Brendon says walking over to me with a goofy smile.

     "You're right," I say as I get up from the couch. "Where are we going, anyway?"

"It's a surprise!"

"It's always a surprise," I joke.

~~~

We've been driving for a bit, and Brendon pulls up to a parking lot. I realize that we're at Disneyland.

"Brendon.......you dweeb. You're taking me to Disneyland?"

"No, we're going to a dumpster outside, and at least I'm your dweeb," he says as he taps my nose.

He leads me out of the car and we enter the park. We do that security check and all that jazz. We enter the actual park for Disneyland. "Welcome to Disneyland."

"You know I've been here before/never been here before."

"No matter what, I'm forcing you on all rides!" He replies like a child.

"Oh god...."

"Aren't you glad that I'm your boyfriend."

"Sure...let's go with a yes," I say sarcastically.

"Come on. Get on my back."

I hop on his back. "Onwards, peasant!"

"Onwards we go!"

"Hush peasant."

"Never!" Brendon yells as he starts running away with me on his back.

"AHH SHI-ZZLE!" I yell remembering that there are many little children in the area.

"Nice catch."

We start going around the entire park and act like children in a candy store. I mean technically there are a few candy stores, and both of us are basically children embodied in adults. We stop at one of the restaurants and sit down to eat.

"Thanks for bringing me here, Brendon," I tell him.

"No problem," he replies, while he hands me a churro. "Lady and the tramp?" He puts one end of the churro in his mouth. Gosh. Why is Brendon like this? Then again, I'm the one who's dating this dork.

"Of course," I say I start to bite the churro. Before I fully bite down on the churro, I rip the churro right near his end of it. "There we go."

"Hey!"

"You'd do the same thing."

He laughs at my comment and we finish our meals. This day has been fun. Nothing could ruin this. Wow. I never thought that I'd say that with my luck. We start to walk back near the castle gate to see the fireworks show.

I feel a slight buzz in my pocket. I stop, and Brendon tilts his head at me. I wave my phone at him and show that I have a text. Oh. Cool. It's from Patrick. I wonder what it says.

P - Get to my place quick