3 / Don't Threaten Me With A Wii Controller

(I do NOT own the video above )

Y/N POV

     It's been a few days since I've moved in and surprisingly calm for the past couple days with (F/N) out of town. It's strange being the only one home. I *SUDDEN LOUD NOISE* AHH! OH GOSH! WHERE DID THE NOISE COME FROM?!? Oh, wait... That was just my ringtone. Fun. I check my phone and see the text is from Pete.

P - Yo Wanna go roller skating later. Around 7-ish

Y - Sure Who else is coming

P - Trick, Joe, Brendon, and maybe some new friends (F/N) can come too if they want more people might come

Y - oh cool, but (F/N) outta town Still more social interaction yay....jk, so Andy won't be there?

P - yeah he wouldnt be able to make on time

Y - k see ya later

     Ok, so I have about five hours to get ready. That's more than enough time. I'm ready to break some limbs tonight! That should be interesting... I already ate, so might as well get ready now. I grab my favorite Nintendo shirt because I'm a total adult, along with some black jeans. Time to burn some time. *MORE LOUD NOISES* Why are people all of a sudden texting so much. I mean I have a decent amount of contacts, but I usually get like five texts. It's Brendon this time.

B - is it ok if I come over and I can take you to rink too

Y - yeah, thnks

B - I'll be over in a few

     Good thing I got ready early. I go to the living the living room and pull out my Wii and some classic Mario Kart. A few rounds later, I hear the doorbell ring.

     "Hey, Brendon!" I say as he walks in.

     "Thanks for letting me come over. I was just so bored back at my place."

     "No problem. Wanna play some rounds is Mario Kart?"

     "Is that even a question? I am going to dominate to you!"

     "Might wanna take that back because I am going to win. Let's make a bet. Whoever loses has to drive and has no control over song choice in the car."

     "Deal. Have fun driving us to the rink, but come on! Let's start this competition!" We run to the living room, and we both grab our controllers. "Who's picking the course? Rock, paper, scissors?"

     "Sure." I win 2-1. " Time for some Rainbow Road!"

     "You are evil. Not even I would do that far. Actually...yes I would. Who wouldn't is the real question." We play a few rounds of this map and a few more rounds. "How are you on a winning streak?! It must be that Nintendo shirt your wearing," he says earning a laugh from me, " I am going to throw this controller out the window if I lose the next round."

     "Hey! Don't threaten me with my own Wii controller," I say with a giggle.

     "Don't you mean don't threaten me with a good time?"

     "Oh, Brendon." I win the rest of the rounds winning control over the song choice. " Maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions so fast."

     "Shit! It's already 6:30! We should start leaving"

I turn off the TV, grab my bag, and head towards the door. We go on to make our way to Brendon's car.

He walks to the passenger's side and opens the door.

     "M'lady."

     "Thank you, my fine gentleman!" We enter the car, and I connect my phone. "Time for some fun!"

    "Aww. I hoped that kind act would've changed your mind."

    "You're lucky that I can't find any Kidz Bop covers of your songs, but this will be interesting. Don't worry though. Nothing bad really." I put on a mashup ( song above ). " A great song for a great occasion."

     "Not bad (Y/N). Not bad."

~~~

Brendon POV

     Spending so much time with (Y/N) just makes me feel so happy. They're just so perfect. Stop thinking like that! That's gonna end up ruining my relationship with Sarah, and I love her to death. We enter the rink and are greeted by the others.

     " Is Sarah not coming?" Patrick asks.

     " No. She said she had something important she had to do today," I answer. Why did Patrick seem sad at that answer? I know he doesn't like Sarah or anything. I wonder. "When are Tyler and Josh coming?"

     " They're gonna be a little late, but only like fifteen minutes," Joe answers.

     " Are those the guys I'm gonna met? They kind familiar," (Y/N) asks.

     "Yeah. They're some cool guys," I answer.

     "Well let's get skating! Come on!" Pete says with much energy.