6 / My Friend Knows What You Did In The Dark

Y/N POV

We played Mario Kart for a few hours, I won of course, and decided to head out. I invited Brendon over my place since (F/N) was gone. We dropped off Patrick and drove to my house. We walk in to see (F/N).

" Well shit. I can just sleep on the couch, Brendon," I say.

" There's no way your sleeping on your own couch at your own place. I will," Brendon says.

" What are you guys arguing about," (F/N) says, "Oh yeah. I forgot to text you that I was coming back today, but on the bright side I brought you some stuff."

"Thanks. Brendon's staying over tonight by the way."

"What about-" I give a glare. "I mean that's fine. I'll just get ready for bed. It is almost one am."

      "Well fuck. I forgot to stop at my house to grab some clothes."

      "I think I may have some of my brother's clothes from when he visited by a few days ago. I think he may be the same size."

       "Oh cool. Who's gonna be sleeping where?"

       "You sir, are sleeping in my bed, and I am sleeping on the couch."

       "You're not gonna give up. Are you?"

       "I will not. For I will never give up!" I say laughing, " I'm gonna go change in my room and you can use the bathroom first." We get ready, and Brendon lays on top of my bed.

       "You have a soft bed. It would be a shame if you couldn't sleep on it."

       "Brendon Boyd Urie! I am sleeping on the couch, and you will not change that!.

       "Whatever. You just wait." We go on to sleep. Brendon on my bed, and I am on the couch. I fall asleep remembering all happened today. This was some night. After a few thoughts, I finally fall asleep.

        I wake up and feel someones arm around me. I look over and see Brendon's sleeping face next to me. I'm in my bed. What happened? I'll just ask (F/N). I slowly remove myself from Brendon's grasp and walk into the kitchen. I see (F/N) munching on some breakfast.

        "If you're wondering what happened, Brendon moved from the couch and into your bed," (F/N) answers, " Why are you up so early. Its only seven am. I'm only up because of jobs and stuff. Go back to bed in Brendon's arms."

        "Ok, Mom. He's not even my boyfriend."

        "Sure. By the way, you look at him, you totally like him." 

     I guess I never really thought about. I kind of like him, but he did just loose Sarah yesterday. 

     " And you like Patrick. That's one love life you got there."

        "Oh shut up. I'm going back to bed." I walk back into my room and go back to the bed. Brendon soon puts his arm around me once more. Do I like him? I don't even understand my own feelings. That's my luck for ya. I fall back asleep too soon be dreaming again.

         I see Patrick standing in the distance along with Brendon besides him. They're both wearing suits. I walk over to them, and they both kneel down.

        "(Y/N), you are my everything in my world. I to marry you," Brendon says.

        "(Y/N), ever since we met, I knew there was something special about you. Mary me and be my special something," Patrick says. I can't. What is happening? I love them both. Why is this happening? No! No! NO!!!

        I wake up from my dream and hear someone calling my name.

       "(Y/N)! (Y/N) are you ok?"

       "I'm fine. I think I just had a nightmare."

       "Because you were screaming no, and I wanted to know if you were ok," I remember it now. I had to choose between Brendan and Patrick. I can't do that again, or at least I hope I don't have to.

        "I'm ok. Do you wanna join me to grab some food. I'm starving."

        "Of course I would, Why wouldn't I?" Brendon says in a sassy tone, earning a laugh from me.

         "Then get ready because we're going to Taco Bell. Why? Because why not!" I yell.

         "Off to Taco Bell we go!" Brendon yells back laughing.