20 / Get Busy Choosing or Get Busy Thinking

Y/N Pov

     I look down at my self and realize that I'm not hurt. No. This can't be it. It can't be! I sit myself up on the ground and start crying. "I'm so sorry. I failed. I couldn't- I - I -"

     "Shhhh. I'm ok. I'm alive and so are you," Patrick says while hugging me tightly.

     "But-but what about Brendon?" I ask through my tears.

     "I'm perfectly fine," Brendon reassures me.

     I look over to the front door where Dan was standing. The door was wide open. Wait a second. He's- he's unconscious?! And on the ground?! I look a bit up and see Josh standing there clueless. "JISH-I MEAN JOSH!" I run up to him, and I immediately hug him, too. That bang must have been Josh slamming the door open.

     "Woah!" Josh says from being startled by my hug. "Uhh. What happened?"

     "You just knocked someone unconscious with the door. Good job, dude," Brendon says while walking over to us.

     We hear a siren coming near us. A police car pulls up into the driveway. Two officers walk out of the car and enter the house. Meanwhile, everyone else comes back into the house from the back door.

     "We got a call stating people were being held a gunpoint. Where's the-" one officer says.

     We all point down at the unconscious Dan.

     "Oh, well thank you for keeping him contained," the officer says.

     The other man collects the gun on the ground and puts it away. He joins the other officer and carries Dan away.

     "Well then," I hear someone say.

     "Who called the cops?" Josh asks.

     "That was me," Tyler answers.

     I go over to Tyler and give him a hug, as well. Wow. I hugged a lot of people today. "I'm so sorry for bringing Dan along with this."

     "What are you sorry for? You did nothing wrong," Andy says.

     "Yeah. It's that asshole's fault," Pete agrees.

     "But-" I try to say.

     "No buts. You couldn't have stopped what he was gonna do," Ryan reassures me.

     I remember the photo that Dan showed me of Brendon and him. I guess I have one thing to thank Dan for. "Was that photo real, that photo of you and Brendon kissing?"

     "Oh, well...um...," Ryan answers while rubbing the back of his neck.

     "You know what? I'll just let this decide what you do next," I say.

(Choice One: Patrick)

     I grab Patrick's arm and towards the living room.

     Everyone follow us there.

     I grab the koala and hold it. I still have no clue why Tyler gave me this. "Patrick."

     "Yes?" Patrick answers.

     "I know the past few have probably been horrible for you. I don't know why, but I hope this makes it all better." I lean in and kiss him.

     Patrick gives a shocked look and kisses me back.

     "I don't know why I have this," I say as I hold up the koala. "But I guess I'll throw at...Ryan!"