13 / Time to Thank You

Y/N Pov

     Wait. What happened last night? I mean I remember that Patrick took me out last night, but I feel like I'm forgetting something. No. Did I? I couldn't of. I didn't kiss Patrick last night or did he kiss me? That doesn't matter when I BASICALLY MADE OUT WITH THE PATRICK STUMP LAST NIGHT. WHY DID HE KISS ME OUT OF ALL PEOPLE? I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship, especially that it's our last tour show tonight. I mean I do like him, but I still like Brendon. I can't let this ruin today, though, since I've gotta make sure that the plan's all set.

     After Pete was able to get Brendon to settle down, apparently, Brendon would not shut up about Ryan. I guess it makes sense since Brendon broke down so easily when we found out that she was cheating. Sure it could have been that they loved each other a lot, but something just seemed off. It was almost like it wasn't his first break up.

     I get out of my bunk and hear a knock on the door. I walk over and open the door. I look outside, but I only see the door to the Fall Out Boy bus quickly close. It was probably Pete trying to get back at me for the eyeliner prank I did last night. You've gotta admit it was pretty great, though.

     I hear my phone go off. I answer the call and realize that it's-

     "Y/N!" Brendon yells in a whiny tone.

     "What!" I yell, while also mocking him.

     "Can you give me the other controller?"

     "No."

     "Ugh. You suck."

     "So do you."

     "Point taken."

     I finally get back to my call. "What! You're here already! Like now-now?" I thought they all wouldn't be here until later today. "Can we meet up in a few minutes?" I can barely contain my excitement. "I'll meet you at the coffee shop right next to the venue. See you then!" I better get ready quick. "I'm heading out for a bit!" I yell at Brendon.

     "Ok!"

~~~~~

     Last show. This is the last show. I hope everything goes as planned. I see that it's time for Fall Out Boy to go on to the stage. I wish Pete, Andy, and Joe good luck, but Patrick quickly walks past me while I try to wish him good luck. What's up with- oh yeah. I kinda forgot that that happened last night. I better apologize to him about that, but I can't tonight. It hurts me that I can't, but this is important I need to make sure nothing fails.

     I pace back and forth around the backstage room. I don't know why I'm so nervous. Everything has been going along fine, except for the whole Patrick thing. I haven't seen Dan at all. No visits, no nothing, surprisingly.

     "On in five minutes!"

     Five minutes! I couldn't have been thinking for that long. I take a deep breath.

     Pete, Joe, and Andy wish me good luck, while Patrick stays quite.

     "No need to be worried, Y/N. You've done this a million times now. You've got this. We've got this. Now come one," Brendon says.

     I take Brendon's hand as he leads me to the stage. I've got this, nothing to be worried about. They're here already. I know they'll show up. Everything's going fine. Everything's gonna be all right.

Patrick's Pov

     "Dude! What is up with you? You're never like this. You didn't even wish Y/N some luck," Pete tells me, obviously annoyed.

     "Nothing. I'm perfectly fine," I lie.

     "Nothing my ass, Patrick. Tell me what's wrong. We're super to be there for each other, but how can I be there for you when you're not telling me anything!"

     "Fine! You wanna know it so bad! I fucking kissed Y/N last night!" This isn't me. I should be this angry that I swear, but I can't stop myself. "I'm a fuck up. Who just kisses someone out of nowhere? Oh, I know! I do! They probably hate me, and I do, too."

    "Patrick," Pete says with empathy, "you're not a fuck up. You clearly love them. You've told me this multiple times. I'm sure she loves you, too. Y/N was going to wish you luck, but you just walked away. Don't think I'm telling you it was your fault, either."

     "I just don't know what to do, Pete. I'm confused. I'm always doubting myself, and I just feel like they're gonna hate me for that."

     "Patrick, you need to stop doubting yourself. You are great, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, Stump. Now come on! Let's go see Y/N and Brendon finish up the tour."

     I smile and follow Pete to the side of the stage. I watch as I see Brendon hug Y/N and kiss the top of their head. I can do this. I know that was just a case of close friendship. It's fine it's perfectly fine.

Y/N Pov

     This is it. This is happening.

     Brendon just Hughes and kissed the top of my head, after I told him I had a special something, but more like someones, for him.

     "And now, let me proudly welcome a few people onto the stage!" I yell.

     The crowd erupts in cheers and yells.

     "Here we have Jon Walker, Spencer Smith, and last, but definitely not least, Ryan Ross!" I give them all a hug as they walk on stage.

     "Hello LA!" Ryan yells.

     "You did not," Brendon says. Tears were streaming down his face. He had the biggest smile on him.

     "Yes she did," Ryan says back. "She told that you wouldn't shut up about me."

     "He really wouldn't," I say. "Now tell me Brendon, is it back? Don't worry, though. We've figured it all out and thought out all possible paths and stuff."

     "Panic! at the Disco is back, and let me present you the last song of this show and tour! Thank you all so much for this opportunity! I, which should now be we, couldn't have made it here without all of your support, and a big thank you to Y/N for making this reunion happen!" Brendon yells. He puts his hand on the back of my head and tries to place a kiss on my cheek. At least it wasn't on my lips.

    I adjust my head, and the kiss accidentally lands on my lips. I completely take the "At lEasT iT wASn'T On mY LiPS" thing. A little blush (more like a little)  appears on my face. 

     "I love you, Y/N," Brendon whispers. It seemed genuine. It wasn't meant in a friendly manner. It was real. It was legitimate love.

     I quickly turn around to see Patrick running away from the side stage with Pete soon following. Pete's yelling something, but I couldn't make it out. I hope something bad didn't happen to anyone.

Patrick's Pov

     "Patrick! Wait up!" I faintly hear Pete yell.

     I know I should be happy. Panic!'s back, and it's all because of Y/N, but I just can't. Of course. I knew it. They didn't love me. I don't know why I brought my hopes up. How could I have been so blind? Y/N was always in love with Brendon. How couldn't they? He's a great guy, really. I don't know why I bother falling in love. It's always gonna end up this way. It always has. I thought I couldn't let it end this way, but I did. I really am a fuck up.

A/N - A GIANT THANK YOU to  for voting and commenting on literally every chapter. I cannot thank you all enough for reading this far into my story.