Chapter Twenty-Eight: The L-Word

I laid on my stomach, sprawled out on my bed scrolling through the comments on Colby's recent upload. Most comments are really nice, but like I said, some can be brutal.

Are you guys dating yet?

You guys are soooo cute, just date already

Ali's soo pretty

Those are the nice ones, but then there are the other 30% of the comments.

Omg she looks like such a slut

Colby you can do so much better than her

She has absolutely no talent, she doesn't belong on YouTube

I shrugged off the bad comments, I can't let them get to me. The good ones overpower the bad ones.

A knock came from my door frame, startling me and switching me to reality out of my daze. I switched the browser tab to a blank one and looked to who was in my room.

"Hey babe, whatcha doin." Colby said, giving me a smile. Does this boy ever stop smiling cause I mean, damn. His smile can take over the entire world.

"Hey, just catching up on some homework." I recently started online college. It's pretty easy, I just have to listen to a few lectures, take notes, and do a few homework assignments and quizzes but besides that, I get to live a free life. I'm not trapped in some dorm room with a smelly roommate.

Colby sat down on my bed next to me.

"What's up?" I asked, sitting up from my current position.

"So, Brennen asked me today if I wanna go to Vegas with him, Sam, Corey, and a few other guys. And I don't know, it's only gonna be a few days, but I don't wanna leave you here alone." He rambled on.

"Col, you can go. I won't be alone, I'll be here with Aaron and Buddy. It'll be fine." I laughed at his nervousness.

"You sure babe?" He asked, fidgeting his hands and bouncing his leg up and down.

I nodded. "Yes, when do you guys leave?" I asked.

"Tomorrow, I know it's so last minute but Brennen just sprung this on us all of a sudden and the last time I went on a bro trip with him and the others was to Japan. And even in Japan he spent most of the time in random hotels hooking up with random girls." He continued. I stopped his rambling by placing a soft and quick kiss on his lips.

"Go pack babe, I want you to have fun." I laughed at his stunned face, surprised by my sudden action.

He grabbed both sides of my face, passionately kissing me. I placed one of my hands on his chest, the other got lost in his hair. I could get used to this.

Damn, I said to myself, he has some nice abs.

The kiss that started out so small soon turned into something much much bigger. He gently pushed me down onto the bed and straddled me. The kiss became hotter and hotter by the second.

Sparks flew up and down my body, my head spinning from the emotions that were rushing through me.

Our hands roamed each other's bodies, intensifying the kiss. Suddenly, I felt his you-know-what poking at my leg. We both laughed into the kiss, slightly embarrassed at what had happened, but the kiss continued to get stronger and stronger.

When we kiss, it isn't one of those sloppy, disgusting kisses that you see in practically every teenage romance movie. It's a kiss that defies the definition of love. It's a kiss filled with passion and lust.

His mouth pulled away from mine as we both gasped for air. My eyes fluttered open to see his bright blue eyes staring at me lustfully.

Those bright blue eyes that I fell in love with the day I saw them. Well, more like the night I saw them.

I still replay that first night we spent together at the abandoned building in my head. Just staying up all night, looking out at the stars and constellations, talking about absolutely randomness.

Some people say that love at true sight is only in fairytales and Disney movies. Well then I must be in a fairytale because that night, the first time I ever met him, I knew I loved him.

I stared back at him, admiring every small detail about his face. His little dimples in his cheeks when he smiles. His sharp jawline. His messy yet sexy hair. His amazing eyes. Everything about him is perfect, how did I end up finding such a guy like him.

"As much as I would love to continue this session, the guys would hear us." He whispered seductively, making me giggle and blush.

"I love you." I blurted our without thinking. I actually said it. Out loud this time, not just in my head. I felt like the world stopped. My heart began to feel like it would beat out of my chest. I slowly calmed down when he smiled and moved his face closer to mine.

"I love you too, Ali." He loves me? He loves me! I felt like I could run a mile, adrenaline was rushing through me.

I pulled his face to kiss him again, containing more love than there had been before.

A few weeks ago, we were just friends. Sure, we were best friends. But now, we're something more. Something I never thought we would be. Girlfriend and boyfriend. Lovers. Soulmates.

We both pulled apart from the kiss, attempting to catch our breaths.

"I should probably start packing for the trip." He said, getting off from on top of me. I nodded.

"I could help you if you want, I'm not doing much the rest of the day." I said. He nodded. The two of us made our way to his room which was directly next to me.

"How many days are you gonna be there?" I asked.

"I think four or five, Brennen literally just asked me today if I wanted to go." He chuckled, pulling his suitcase down from the top shelf of his closet.

I sat on his bed as he went from drawer to closet, picking out outfits and throwing them on to the bed for me to fold and put into the luggage.

I sat there in a daze, still shocked from the event that just happened like ten minutes ago. I told him I love him. And he told me he loves me back.

I love him, I really do.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been uploading lately. I ended up getting the flu a few weeks ago and I've been having to catch up on school work and tests. I promise you more chapters will be coming out soon. I have big plans for the future! Thank you guys so much for the votes/likes!

 I have big plans for the future! Thank you guys so much for the votes/likes!