Chapter Thirty-Eight: Perv

Two and a half hours, one and a half beers later, and I'm sitting in Devyn and Corey's room as Devyn does my makeup.

Loud music playing throughout the house covered the loud talking and laughing of the people that had already arrived.

And here I am, not even done with my hair and makeup. As Devyn's doing my makeup, I'm curling my hairs just so that it's a little wavier than it usually is.

"Damn girl, you look hot." Devyn laughed as I took another sip of my beer.

My nerves have been really high since I found out that Jake was coming tonight and that we were having a party where a ton of people I don't know are gonna be in my house. So to calm myself, I had a beer. Or maybe a little more than a beer.

"Thanks, I didn't wanna get too fancy but I thought I should look nice since I mean, it's a party." I chuckled.

"Every party here is awesome, swear on my life. No need to freak out. You look great, I'm sure Colby's gonna love your outfit." She smirked as she gave me a wink. We both burst out laughing. Our friendship is something I've never had before with a girl. She's like a sister to me.

My outfit consisted of a maroon spaghetti strap bodysuit that had a few criss-cross cut outs in the front, a short ripped jean skirt, and some tan sandals.

I accessorized with the gold necklace Colby got me, a gold watch, a pair of gold hoop earrings and a couple small dainty gold bracelets.

"You ready to go?!" She jumped up from the floor and raced to the door to head out to the party.

I grabbed my phone and beer and headed to the mirror where she was standing there, fixing her outfit.

"Damn, we look good." I laughed, draping my arm around her shoulders.

"We need a picture. Every party we take a picture together." She said as she pulled her phone out from her pocket and took a couple mirror pics.

"Let's go girlie!" She said as she grabbed my hand.

As soon as we exited the room, I became overwhelmed. There had to be at least fifty, if not more, people crowded into the house.

Most of the people I didn't recognize. There were waaaaaay more people here than there was for when I got here. But then again, that wasn't really a party. It was kinda just, like a hang out.

After a couple minutes of Devyn dragging me around the house, pushing through crowds of people I've never met before, we finally reached where the guys were.

"Damn babe!" Colby said as he held me close to him.

"I'd like to say the same to you." I said to him, admiring him.

Colby was standing with Sam, Kat, Brennen, and a couple other people that I didn't really recognize.

"Ali, this is Tana, Bella, Trevor, and Elijah." Colby introduced to the people they were talking to.

"Oh my god hi! I'm Tana." The bleach blonde girl said as she gave me a hug. She looks like the typical girl you'd find in Los Angeles.

The nine of us stood there for a little while, just joking around and getting to know each other.

We were soon interrupted by Corey standing up on the kitchen counter and screaming.

"Guys! Jake's gonna be here in like five minutes!" He screamed. Everyone began cheering.

We decided to try to hide everyone, but that didn't work out too well since there's like fifty people here and mostly everyone is already drunk as hell.

I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist, pulling me closer to the persons figure.

"You look hot babygirl," the familiar voice whispered in my ear. I turned my head to see Colby, which ultimately made me blush.

"I'd like to say the same for you," I smiled, placing a kiss on his lips.

Car headlights shone through the windows, meaning that Jake just arrived. All of the lights and music in the house had been turned off to surprise him.

The front door cracked open, revealing a confused boy.

"Surprise!" Everyone screamed as the lights and music turned back on and the party continued.

"Guys!" He yelled, coming over towards me, Colby, Sam, Corey, and Aaron.

"Long time no see Jake." Sam said as he gave him one of those "bro-hugs".

"This is awesome," he laughed as he hugged everyone else he knew. Colby handed him a beer.

The next couple hours I don't really remember quite well. I met a ton of new people, I had a few more drinks, I was having fun. Until a certain someone came up to me.

"Hey there gorgeous." A very VERY drunk Brennen said in my ear. I rolled my eyes and began walking away from him before he grasped my arm tightly and pulled me back.

"Ow, let go of me." I hissed at him while pulling my arm from him.

"Oh come on, let's have some fun." He smirked, coming closer to me again.

"I said, let go of me Brennen." I yelled at him, but compared to the loud music blaring my voice sounded like a whisper.

"I love the way you say my name babe," he said creepily as he reached out to grab me again.

So I did the only thing I could do in the moment. I took the drink that I had in my hand and poured it over his head, emptying out every last drip.

"What the fuck Ali!" He screamed. I walked away from him, not wanting to talk to him ever again. After searching around the house for what felt like ages, I finally found Aaron in the kitchen.

"Hey, tell Colby I'm heading up to bed. I've had enough partying tonight." I said, giving him a weak smile.

"What's wrong Ali?" He asked, a concerned look on his face.

"Brennen, again. I'm gonna go up to my room and sober up a bit." I said as I grabbed a water bottle.

"Okay, well goodnight. The party should probably be ending soon. A lot of people are starting to leave already." He said, hugging me.

"Thanks Aar, night." I said as I headed upstairs to my bedroom. I locked my door behind me and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a tank top.

I put my curled hair up into a messy bun so I could remove the mass amount of makeup that was currently on my face.

As I laid in bed, I let a few tears fall down my face.

Why does this always happen to me?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Heyyyyy, I made a new coverrr finally!!! I hope you guys like it! I'm sorry to say this but All Nighter is most likely gonna be coming to an end soon. But I have good news!! ......we passed 1k reads guys!!!! Holy shit, thank you guys so much! I love you guys so much!!

we passed 1k reads guys!!!! Holy shit, thank you guys so much! I love you guys so much!!