Chapter Fourty-Five: Seven Days Left

*ALI'S POV*

Later that night, after me and Colby laid in each other's arms for what felt like hours, I finally had to tell the other guys the bad news.

As much as it broke my heart to see them speechless when I finally told them, I couldn't keep it a secret any longer.

They all took it okay, Sam, Corey, and Devyn took it the worst besides Colby I think. I haven't known Jake for long but he was already like family to me. Aaron stayed silent after the news was released, he kept his head down and pet Buddy. I could tell something was running through his mind.

Now we all sat on the couch, mostly in silence, taking in the change that was soon to happen.

"You're really leaving?" Sam asked. I solemnly nodded my head, my eyes staring at the ground.

"Just for a little bit, it won't be permanent, I don't think. I could never leave you guys forever. I'm just a little overwhelmed with everything right now." I explained to them.

"It's gonna be so lonely here without you. I'm gonna be left alone to deal with five guys again." Devyn laughed, breaking the awkward tension.

"You never got to experience the prank wars, we'll have to introduce you to them when you come back." Corey said, making all of us laugh.

"When do you officially leave?" Aaron finally spoke up. His voice sounded broken, which instantly made my heart ache. Aaron had been one of my best friends here, he looked after me when everything with the Las Vegas trip went down; he took care of me.

"A week, May 2nd." I answered.

"Well, we need to use the time we have left with you and make it the best week of your entire life. We definitely need to take you up to the Hollywood sign. It's the best view of downtown ever." Sam brought up excitedly, trying to change the gloomy atmosphere. He's always doing that, making the best out of every situation.

"And we have to see Elton and Amanda. We haven't seen them in so long. Elton wouldn't want you to leave without saying goodbye." Colby said. I nodded.

"I promise guys, we'll do everything you guys wanna do. And I promise that even back in Europe I'll still text and talk to you guys." I smiled a little bit. Leaving them is gonna be hard, I love them so much.

Since it was already like 6 o'clock in the afternoon, we declared tonight movie night. Everyone picked out a movie and set it on the floor in front of the television stand.

Sam rummaged through the cabinets looking for some sort of movie snacks.

"What the hell, who wants to run to Target with me? We have no snacks." He laughed as he slipped his shoes on and grabbed his car keys.

Me, Colby, Sam, and Kat volunteered to go to Target to help get snacks. The four of us hopped into his car and he sped off.

I watched as the sun set off in the distance, tall palm trees passing by the window. Colby lightly took my hand in his, making me smile.

"Ali, where are you gonna live in the Netherlands?" Sam asked, looking at me and Colby through the rear-view mirror.

"My friend Finn has a spare bedroom in his apartment since his relationship just ended. So he offered me to stay there with him. We used to work together at this small cafe in the town." I said, looking away from what was rushing past us out the window.

"He? You're rooming with a guy?" Colby asked, a small tone of jealousy in his voice. I smirked.

"Oh yea, did I forget to mention that he's gay?" I laughed, which made Colby let out a big sigh.

"Thank god, I wouldn't be comfortable with you living with a straight guy." He laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"It's okay baby, he's into guys." I said as we pulled into the Target parking lot.

"You know what we haven't done in a while Colby?" Sam asked, a smirk growing on his face.

"Oh no," Kat said, stepping out of the car.

"Target hide and seek?" Colby guessed, as he began smirking also. Me and Kat rolled our eyes as we grabbed a shopping kart.

"So what do we need for this movie marathon?" I asked, entering the huge Super Target.

"Popcorn, candy, snacks, soda, maybe a little bit of alcohol. Oh and blankets. We don't have any spare ones at the house." Sam read off of a list from his phone. I nodded and we headed to the food section.

"Get in the basket," Colby laughed. I carefully and clumsily crashed into the basket.

"You good?" He laughed at my graceful fall. I nodded and held on as he ran through the isles. I was so surprised that I unknowingly let out a little, high pitched shriek, followed by uncontainable laughter.

"Wait for us!" We heard Sam screamed in the distance. I turned around from my seat in the cart to see Sam and Kat running and laughing.

"No can do broskie!" Colby laughed as he turned down an isle. He continued to turn down random isles until it seemed like we lost them.

"Hey, why'd you ditch them?" I asked. A mischievous smirk grew on Colby's face.

"So I could finally do this," before I could even process what was going on, I felt his soft lips pressed to mine.

I swear, this never gets old.

Unconsciously I began to kiss him back, enjoying the warmth growing in between us. What started out as a small romantic kiss soon lead to a hot passionate one.

His hands found their way to my face, cupping and stroking my cheeks softly. I brought my hands up to his hair, my fingers becoming entangled in the long, soft hair of his.

"Colby! Ali! Where the hell did you go!" Sam's voice yelled in the distance. Colby pulled away from the kiss, leaving our foreheads together.

Goddamnit Sam, you just had to ruin this moment.

Both of us burst out in laughter, realizing what we had just done. Making out in the corner of a Target, oh so romantic.

"We should probably stop hiding from them." He said quietly. I nodded as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

He slowly leaned down to my ear, nibbling on it, causing shivers to run up and down my body. How does he do this to me? The seductive words that came out of his mouth next left me flustered and turned my cheeks a bright shade of red.

"I'm not finished with you just yet."