Chapter 1 - Fight

Harry's POV

Right
Kick low right
Move left
Kick high left
Left
Then punch with all you got.

Crack.

Knock out.

"And your undefeated fighter! HARRY!" The announcer said while grabbing my right arm and lifting it up over my head.
I won again.

I nodded and looked at the crowd with a blank face as usual with my lips in thin line. I got out of the ring and walked in the nearby restroom i changed and decided that i will be going to the bar not before taking my share of money.

"Here you go man. Tell your mom i said Hi and how is she now?" Paul asked
Paul is one of my best friend he is working here since i started fighting. That was when i was 15. I'm 23 now. He knew about my mother's condition,he knows that's the reason i fight and why i'm a part of gang and sell drugs. I do it all for my mum. When i first started this all i was scared but then i got use to it. My mum have heart problem, she needs a heart transplant but we dont have that money for it. First it was just some minor pain, but after so many years of it not going away we finally found out it was because she needed a strong heart. Her heart wasn't as healthy as it was before, she could die for all we know and I won't let that happen. Never. She is currently on heavy medications, but it won't last long afterall everything has it's limits.

I'm working too hard for it. I just hope she will be better again. She's in hospital and they take care of her. I visit there every night and give her the money that i have collected from my so called works.

"Yeah she is good" i gave him a quick nod and hurried out. I grabbed my blue hoodie from my duffle bag and quickly put it on, but as i was putting my head through the hole i bumped into someone. I thought it was wall but that's when i heard a voice

Does a wall speak? Nah its definitely not a wall because the wall won't fall and squeak softly. Someone would laugh their ass off if they heard what's going in my fucked up mind.

I quickly put my head through the hole of my hoodie and saw a boy was on the ground and i just stood there looking at him not offering any kind of help for him to stand.

"Fuck. Watch where you're going man" he said while getting up. He was quite shorter then me, not much but a little i couldn't see for two reasons, one because it was dark and two because he was looking downward towards his clothes, most probably looking for some dirt as he fell down.

"Me? You should watch where you going, i was actually getting dressed with a hoodie, if you didn't see that". I said casually as if it was normal for someone to get dressed in the middle of a damn alley. It was wrong on so many ways, but it's not like i will accept my own mistake. Hell, that's a big no.

"For fuck sake who puts hoodie while walking?" He said while dusting his jeans.

"Obviously me" I said again casually.

"Then Don't" he said, this shorty is talking too much, i admit he is cute but he has a big mouth.

"Who are you bossing people around mister shorty?" I smirked knowing that he didn't like the nickname i gave him because i saw him frowning. He seriously looks like a cute lil cat.

"I'm not short do you get that, you are a fucking giant! And for your kind information, i wasn't bossing anyone i was just saying that don't do this kind of stuffs while you walk" he was slightly irritated. Cute.

"By the way, what are you doing walking around this late at night next to a scary ass alley?" I asked him ignoring his earlier statement not wanting to answer that.

"Well i heard people yelling and cheering and i knew it was a fight and i've always wanted to see a street fight you know" he said as if it wasn't any harm to watch those kind street fights. Has he lost it? Or is he like this since he was born? God, I don't think he is sane because seriously a street fight isn't that good for outsiders, i mean people who look kinda innocent and all shits because gangster do visit to watch these fights and if they caught any of those people they are gone for good! It's basically a death trap for fuck sake.

I shook my head. I really wanted to lecture him about this but i have somewhere to be, so let's keep that aside for some other times.

"No, no you don't" i said trying to be gentle. Keyword, trying.

"Of course i do" he kinda looked angry by what i said. He still isn't scary though, he looks like a cute little cat. Again that same shit, what the fuck is wrong with me?

"No, no you don't . There's all kind of trouble in there and boy, you can get into deep shits so stay out of it". I said again trying not to snap at him for doing something so irrational. What the fuck is he thinking? It's damn dangerous to be here. It's not the type of a normal hang out place where we could chill and enjoy. Damn, if i were to be a normal person i would scurry away as fast as i could but I'm not normal so here i am.

"How do you know?" he asked me

"I fight there" i replied monotonously, not wanting to reveal too much but also wanted to get him away from this shitty ass place. I guess i need to do a checkup of my brain because why the hell am i caring for this stranger or why the fuck i want him to be safe and not anywhere near this alley? I finally came to a reasonable conclusion that I've finally lost it..

"Oh, by the way I'm Zayn. Zayn Malik". He said while offering his hand.

"Harry. Harry styles". I said and walked away without taking a second glance at him. Damn, i feel stupid for not accepting the little handshake but my ego is bigger than an elephant so, two words Fuck Off.
_______________________

"Hey mum" i said while placing a small and gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Hey baby. What are you doing up? It's late, you should rest now" She said while sitting up.

"I should ask you the same, it's like two in the morning" i said giving her the money i got after the fight. It took me time to do some gang works that's why i couldn't be on time to see her but i won't tell her this.

"Couldn't sleep." she don't know about me working for gang or fighting, she think i work as a secretary in some company. I don't like to lie but i can't tell her the truth. It's not good for her.

We talked for some while then i tucked her in her bed and after a while when she was finally asleep, i got out of her room and out of the  hospital.

**********************

I made my way to the gang house and saw my dumbass friend Niall with a hoe on his lap. I rolled my eyes and made my way towards my boss room which was upstairs.

I entered into his room and gave him the money i made today and left. This is how my days normally are, nothing much till I'll have to work on other stuffs, of course related to gang. He is really an old man but he almost has much control as the mafia and the pay is good so why not, after all that's the only thing i need. Money.

I said bye to Niall and he said a quick bye and returned his attention towards the hoe and i walked out. I went home and quickly took a relaxing shower my muscles were aching but this is life, i can't skip a day. After shower i changed into my comfortable night clothe which is just a boxer, i like to sleep naked but I'll just wear the boxer for today. I tucked myself in the warmth of my soft blanket and welcomed the most awaiting sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well i need to know how was this part hope you guyz like it..!!☺