Chapter 13 - The Truth (P-1)

Hey there everyone..mostly i have too parts for this one ..but first will the past of Harry and part 2 will be of Zayn..so yeah both are different. Don't get confused..so here enjoy..!!
---------------------------------------------
Harry.

Last night was something i will never forget like never ever even if i got into an accident and lost my memories i still won't forget it. It is that special for me. I never thought being with someone and this time serious about everything will be the bestest thing I'll ever have in my life. I was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't knew Zayn was awake and was staring i got back into reality when he started making patterns on my chest. I looked at him and he smiled and it made my day more special if that's even possible. I smiled back and leaned down and pressed my lips on his soft one. He immediately responded and started kissing back.

"Good Morning babe" i said as we broke apart desperately need the oxygen in our lungs.

"Morning" he blushed seriously i love him so much and I'm damn sure about it. It's not some temporary feeling or anything but it's true.

"I need to tell you something i mean everything about me because i don't wanna keep secrets and i specifically don't wanna hurt you and i don't want you to misunderstand me and anything that will take you away from me" He nodded as if telling me to continue with a reassuring smile that encourages me.

"Well don't judge me first just hear me out first alright"

"I would never judge you Harry i promise. Just go on"

"I work for a gang in fact I'm the leader of the gang. Don't get me wrong but i need to work for all this i never thought i will share all this with someone but here i am. I was 10 when my dad started beating me, mom and my sister Gemma. It was so painful to see we were getting treated like animals. I was beyond pissed off i couldn't see that all. But i didn't do anything he use to continuously hit us but we would never complain but then he made a move that completely made me heartless. H- He killed my sister" i closed my eyes remembering that horrible memory try to shake it off the tears were threatening to falling down but i composed myself  trying hard not to break down.

He gasped pulling me in a hug. That's when i lost everything in me and cried on his shoulder he played with my curls slowly combing my hair with his hand and boy that was soothing. I started to calm down.

"Whole 2 years we survived his beatings..but everything changed when i turned 12 that night i was going home from my friends house.. as i got into the house there was noises coming from kitchen i thought maybe that was like ok nothing that big. So i closed the door and started to walk towards my bedroom that's when i heard Gemma's voice she was shouting i quickly ran towards the kitchen and saw my dad had a knife in his hands and was dangerously close to gemma..i started shouting..was telling him to stop. But he never did anything he just gave me that cold glare and again started walking more close to where gem was. I panicked i ran towards him trying to push him anything to take him away from gem but he pushed me hard i got hit by the wall and couldn't even stand properly..that's when the most horrifying scene took place..HE STABBED GEM..ZAYN HE STABBED GEM..IN FRONT OF ME..AND WHAT DID I DO..NOTHING..NOTHING.. i just was there lying on the floor helpless..i couldn't even move i was crying but no one heard..i lost my sister Zayn. She was my only family beside my mother..and when i asked him about mom he never said anything just left..and then i found my mom in her room unconscious...that day i decided i will take revenge I'm not gonna let him go like this..he took something that was so precious to me now he will pay..after that i got to no mum have heart problem she needs heart transplant and i didn't have money to pay for that so at the age of 13 i started all this i started selling drugs, working in this gang and the money i got from all this i gave it to my mum..she don't know about all this. I know this all sick n bullshit but she is my only happiness beside you now..i can't lose her too..i won't go through that heartbreak again.." i was sobbing.  I thought he might leave me..he would slap me and tell me how wrong and dangerous i am..i thought he would feel disgusted about me as i do all this he would think i am useless..good for nothing but he didn't said a work just kept on comforting me trying to make me calm..i was so happy that he didn't left me. I was thankful.

"Shh..its alright Harry..everything will be fine. Your mum will be fine don worry. I'm always here for you know one will say anything. Just calm down" I was touched. He surely believe me..he wasn't disgusted. He was comforting me right now i couldn't ask for more it's enough if he is here right beside me.

I was so curious about what liam said i wanted to ask but i guess he needs time and if he wants to talk about that he will let me know by his own. I won't force him to speak anything that makes him uncomfortable around me. Plus that fucking asshole needs a reminder. And I'm sure as hell i was eager to chase him and hunt him down. The hell is waiting for you buddy let me just get you you surely will regret you touched what's mine.

"You know Liam is my cousin" He tensed in my arms i k ow how much he is scared about what happened to him and hell he is suffering.

He didn't said anything was just staring at ceiling and i let him do that he needs to be strong. I can't see him like this..i know I'm like making him speak him about that topic but this is the only way that he will finally open up about all past and hell hole he has gone through.

---------------------------------------------

Everyone Ramzan Mubarak..yeah i'm a Muslim so from me to all your family member i wish you all be happy and get what you want in your life . This month holds so much purity for me hope it brings you happiness as well..!!❤