Chapter 26 - Call From The Devil.

Liam.

Oh hey, did you guyz missed me? Oh buddies, you can't miss the devils can you? So here I am, again going to just have fun by scaring Zayn more. Muhahahha...oh I'm so evil. This time my scaring Zayn mission will be accomplish by a mere calllllll. Oh yeah, now I started singing to. Please don't listen to it or you would have to lose your ears because i sing like someone, who is playing the broken musical instruments. So let's begin with the call, shall we?.

By the second ring he picked it up.. here comes the fun let's do this.

"Hello". His soft voice came from the other side. Oh how much i missed it. Wait Z you won't be talking if i started speaking. I smirked.

"Hey there baby boy" i was jumping internally. God it will be so fun..im so excited fuck i feel like laughing. He didn't speak for a while so i decided to speak myself.

"Oh cat got your tongue sweetheart. Why don't you talk to me. Did i do something wrong love?".

"Wh-what d-do you wa-want leyum" i know he did it unintentionally but the way he always pronounced my name was way better then my actually name. God i want him know underneath me. Wanna take him so roughly and badly that he won't be able to walk for weeks. Oh come on stop this dirty talking and speak idiot.

"Oh bay i like the way you call my name. I don't want anything from you Zayn. I just want you whole you to myself. You truly know i don't like sharing Z and i won't be sharing you with anyone not even Harry. Till when you will hide..till when Zaynie. I will get you no matter what. Harry can't stop me from getting you".

"What the fuck are you talking about. Listen here and listen good. You are not getting me. I'm not your's and never will be. You can't take me again Liam. You don't have any right to keep me away from anyone and i like harry not you so stop doing those useless attempt of catching me. Growup Liam leave me alone. I don't need you in my life. It was your fault i left you. You cheated on me. You ruin our fucking relationship. Today where we are is just because of your god damnit mistake and I'm not planning to forgive you anytime soon. You did enough you cause enough problems for me.. you raped me asshole and if you think you have a chance with me again then you must be out of your damn mind because scumbags like you never deserve a chance. You should go to hospital seriously you have problem with you just go and get yourself cured. Fucking stop creating all this issues and stop calling me. Again LEAVE ME ALONE". He was shouting and for first time i was taken aback from his defending for himself. He never spoke like this to anyone. In those four years of relation. He never even raised his voice on me but for the firsr time he is shouting. He changed a lot. I quickly composed my self from the shocking state and came with a reply.

"Oh my gawd. Did you spoke for yourself. Oh my gawd this was really so touching speech of your Zaynie..I touched my heart deeply. What should i do. Should i leave you alone. Oh baby if you think i will back up this soon. You have mistaken me for another man. Sorry to say im not giving up any time soon. Listen Zaynie don't shout at me or you will be begging for me to stop harassing you. Remember all those beautiful nights i have spend making love to you?. I know your every move Z. I know where you go. I know wjat you do. I know when you are alone. I know where you were a day ago. I know you conformed something. Baby i know you every damn move so if you think you can walk out of my life so easily you can't. I will make sure to make you mine. Just wait babe. It will be soon. It is a warning Zayn. Last warning. Tell Harrt i said Hie we will be meeting soon". Witht hat i ended up the call. This was really fun. It's my new favourite. Soon baby you will be mine.
---------------------------------

Zayn.

I was scrolling through my insta when i got the call from an unknown number but without thinking i accepted it only to regret it afterwards. It was Liam i quickly put my call on record. All he said was getting record. I even shouted and defended myself because i couldn't take more of his bullshit. But it looks like nothing can stop him from doing what he wants. He said he will be getting me soon. I'm scared i don't wanna get back to those nightmares again. For god sake who wants that no one. I won't be talking to harry about this.

He already have too much work and this will only add up to it. I had caused enough for him to go through i don't need one more. But seriously i want to tell him about this. When he will get to know about this he would be mad at me but it's for his own good. He already have enough on his plate this time i would do something.. let Liam contact me. Let liam do anything I'm not telling Harry about this and that's final. I don't know till when i can hide this but i will try my best. He had spend nights without any sleep just for my safety and protection i don't want him to go through all of it again. He needs rest and peace in his life and he is having it now so im not gonna snatch it away from him not now, not ever. Do whatever you want Liam. You are not getting me back. I won't let you do anything.

-------------------------------------------

Again one more..next might be tomorrow..enjoy❤