Chapter 16 - Nightmares.

Warning:-  This chapter contains forcing scenes..as like rape. So be careful read only if you can otherwise skip the flashback part. Anyways enjoy..❤
__________________________

Zayn.

It's been a while from my kidnap till my escape.. and our pasts revealed everything is going fine except for the horrible nightmares. I can't sleep these are so disturbing i can't think of anything it takes my breath away but not in a good way. It makes the hair on my neck stand up it is how much i hate  this nightmares and specially the person in it. The person i hate with whole my heart, with my soul. But thanks to Harry he was always by my side no matter what happened i even punched him few time but he never complained. He is like he knows how much of pain it would be for me to living those terrified moments again. I'm so thankful to god he gave me something i don't deserve.

When have been with each other but we didn't know what we are yet. But it's fine i know why Harry didn't want to clear what we are he knows i just got into breakup and my pysco Ex-boyfriend raped me and it will be hard for me to be in relationship once again so ge is giving me time and I'm sure he will wait for me. How did i got so lucky i think i don't deserve all this care and respect. But he always reminds me that I'm worth every pain he gets. He means so much to me.

But i have one question that i want to clear out from him and i will maybe later not now because he already looks tired working, making our lunch, dinner and everything plus taking care of me its just too much for him and i don't wanna add more stress then i already had.

Its night time we both are on bed my head on his chest while his arm under my head and one on my waist, my hands drawing pattern on his chest. This is so soothing being with makes me feel safe. He has this aura around him that is calming, listening to his steady heartbeats makes this situation whole lot better its like music to my ears in perfect rhythms. I wouldn't have believe if anyone would have told me i would be in love with Harry a month ago. But now i believe it i feel complete with him. I feel home no one have cared for me like he do after my parents dead only Lou have done it i myself didn't have done anything. I will admit one thing Liam did care for me but then it was all lie. I hate that i loved him once.

"Babe what are you thinking"  Harry whispered in my ears..

I looked up from his chest and into his eyes."That how did i get so lucky to have you in my life"

"No i am fucking lucky i got you". He kissed my temples. "Now sleep you need it baby. Goodnight"

"Goodnight baby"  with that i was out like a light.
-----------------------------------------
Flashback

I was sleeping in my room. Everything was dark i couldn't sleep. I was tossing and turning. I want Harry i couldn't sleep without him beside me. I was so consumed by harry that i didn't heard the door opening and closing. I didn't even heard footsteps.

"Hey there Z baby" This caught my attention. I stiffened with the sound i know who he is. What is he doing here so late at night don't he sleep.

Well yeah badass bitches can do anything fucking scumbag moron.

I didn't said anything ithink he knows I'm awake. Because the bitch didn't got his que and was just standing by my side. I couldn't breath with him in the same room,in the same air. Can't he disappear and never come back it will be worth it.

"I know babe you are awake. Don't you wanna know why I'm here and what do i want. Well you won't like it but i don't care. I will get what i want so what's say?".

I kept quiet. I was basically ignoring him and i guess he didn't like that because i saw anger flashing in his eyes but do i care? Fuck off bitch that's all i care about.

"Giving me silence treatments i see. But baby you will be screaming for mercy underneath me" he smirked. What? What is going on in his useless pathetic mind.

With out warning or anything he launched himself on me..while i was frozen,shocked what the fuck is going on by the time i got my senses back my shirt was gone and his as well. Then i got it what is going to happen i started trashing,screaming, kicking like mad man. He stopped my screams by place his lips on mine i wasn't going to kiss him back no hell never.

Forcefully he caught my both hand in one and put them above my head holding tightly. He opened the drawer beside the bed and got handcuffs out of them. He handcuffed my hands with the bedpost and got his legs strangled in my so i couldn't kick him or anything i was crying i don't care if i look weak but i don't want this. This disgust me.

He got my pants off with one swift with my boxers as well. He got off me and undressed himself fully. God he got a boner there. Once again i was screaming for help but no one came. I was twisting my hands in hope it will come out but it didn't.. he got back on my

"No Liam don't do this. I don't want it please don't" he was smirking

"Oh baby i want you all to my self. Harry won't take you away if you think he can. You are mine just mine". He growled

With out any more talking he got inside of me stretching me and fuck that hurts badly. Again his lips were on mine just to muffle my protests. It hurts it stungs the pain  is too much. With out giving me time to adjust he started thrusting inside and out of me

" No..no don't god it hurts"

"STOP IT LIAM THAT HURTS PLEASE STOP FOR GOD SAKE.  LIAMMMM"

"Zaynie wake up" someone was shaking me

"Z..zayn wake up please its just a bad dream baby wake up"

I jerked up from my bed and started kicking the person beside me thinking it was liam.

"Hey..hey it's me harry. Shh..don't worry i'm here. No one will take you Z. I got you. You are safe..shh" he just hugged me and started combing my hair with his fingers..he wiped the tears with his thumb and said nothing but sweet and calming things in my ears.. after sometime i was breathing calmly. He laid me on the bed in his arms and started humming the song. In no time i was again asleep but this time i felt safe.
____________________________________

Thanks for the 1K guyz it means a lot to me. I can't believe it I'm so happy just because of you thank you so much. ❤