Chapter 36 - Surprise.

Harry.

I got the location of Liam by my source. He was in one of his house that was totally secured and was kinda Headquarter like I guess it was his Main house. After a lot of searching and shouting and yelling I finally got it. I told everyone to be ready. Every weapons were reloaded and made sure that it's working. we got into vans and headed in the direction of where that Liam was. I was excited truth to be told but I was nervous all over again those "What If's" questions were running in my mind. I just wanted my mum to be fine.

After driving for like straight five hours we were near that location i told everyone to stop a meters or two away from the house because I don't want anyone to spot us and ruin our plan. We are close to our victory we need to be extra careful. We all got out of vans and stepped aside from the view to do a last moment discussion the final one.

"Alright guys we all know what we have to do right but again i will explain it one last time so everyone ready".

"YES" everyone said.

"Here 20 of us would be going from backside not getting any attention from the peoples out there but making sure no one is breathing 10 of us will stay back here and guard us make sure no more people come inside alright and remaining will be going through front yeah so make sure you all have bullet proof jackets with you. Be careful they will come from anywhere avoid as much contact with them as you can. After getting in we all will spread start searching for My mum and Liam ok and the one that will come from back side will be hiding around near us when we encounter with Liam or anyone that would be a leader or big person like Liam's Dad or even Mine. They can make move and we will get trapped in it so to avoid all those just don't come out when you don't see the situation getting out of our hand got it" i explained everything i can as clear as possible now i just hope they would do as told.

"Niall you will be at the end i will lead them ok" he nodded and we all started getting all our weapons and jackets and bullets and knifes oh yeah all is ready after half n hour everyone was ready to go in. All were waiting for my move. I closed my eyes and just refreshed my memories and again i saw every moment with my mum in flashback and then i got it all of this i was doing for my mum's happiness. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. Let's do this. Wish me luck Zaynie. I love you and I love you too mum.

I did an hand moment and they got the idea what to do the one that were going to go from backside made their way backward. I got in position and started walking forward towards the main entrance with people following me.

Firings started we all were shooting trying to defend ourselves. I flip the guard over the backside and shot directly in his heart no chance for his move. Breaking legs and shooting through a thousand of guards ok maybe I'm over exaggerating it. The bullets in my gun got over so i have to fight them ok i can do this wasn't called a boxer for nothing.

One came from the backsidei took his hand in mine circling back around his back and gave him a head shot moving him backward and falling on the ground after two or three punch i know he won't be getting up again. After a while fighting with all these people we all started to search for my mum. I got on the top floor alone. I notification on my phone that i got two videos from an unknown number. I thought i should ignore it at first but then i saw my mum's face in one of the video so i just clicked that one and what i saw was like a slap on my face instead of my mothers. That son of bitch is hurting my mum and he is so dead. All video was just about him beating the shit out of my mum and all i wanted was to throw my phone away but i had one more video to watch so i just deleted the video and clicked next one and this one made my world fall apart. He couldn't do this NO,NO NO...i left him at home with Jordan and Carter safe. But the video told me a different story. He was begging that jerk to stop but all he did was fuck him. I will kill you liam just wait I'm here Zaynie just wait for me. I shouted for Niall to come up because damn i was aware of my mum's kidnapping but i wasn't aware of what happened to Zayn. I was crying i couldn't help it because i promised Z that nothing will happen to him, i won't let Liam get him but look what happened. He was so helpless. My baby was there and im here doing nothing. I was surprised and the look on Niall's face told me that he didn't like it either he was beyond furious. Zayn was like a little brother to him. They had a strong bond between them. His face was red and same was mine. As we were looking for something around the room someone hit me on head and everything started spinning. Before everything went black i heard someone falling on the ground with a loud thud. I don't know who it was maybe Niall. I know when i will woke up i will face my dad and my cousin and that's for sure.

____________________________________

Sorry i couldn't post last night but hey i did it today so don't get angry at me. I'm really sry. Oh yeah guyzz enjoy..again it is not edited so check for mistakes. Take care till i update..❤