Chapter 28 - A Date

Warning⚠:- This chapter contain a gay smut so don't read if you are not 18+ but there is no harm if you want to just peek. No one will know about it anyways..!😛
--------------------------------------------------

Louis.

Today morning i got a call from Niall that he would be taking me on a date. I don't know what i will do or how i would react or behave..i mean i get all nervous and behave like an abnormal instead of being normal. That's why Zayn never say "boobear act normal" because he know i would definitely act like an asshole. I don't know what to wear he said just wear something casual nothing fashionable. What the fuck he is confusing me more now and I'm soooooo curious to where he is going to take me. But I'm too happy that I'll be going on an official date with my love.

What I'm feeling now is all bubbly bubbly inside..is this because I'm nervous or I'm just over reacting.

You always over react you dipshit.

Here we go. Today i don't want to argue with this knobhead of conscience. I will rather keep it low than embarrassing myself by talking with my own.

So the day was spend like this with me being nervous and sweating like i have ran miles and miles in an hour. Fuck my nervousness. I took a deep breath and decided to get dress with a white plain shirt and a black jacket and pair them with black denim jeans. It's casual but it looks cool. After spending like what one and the half hour just to do my hair perfectly i was ready. At least i don't take much time as a girl to get ready on her first date.

The doorbell rang and i quickly took a deep breath and made my way towards the door. As i opened the door,the breath knocked out of my lungs as i saw the person in front of me. There he was wearing a black jeans with short-sleeved collar shirt that was tucked neatly inside his jeans and a belt with a sport jacket. He looks breathtakingly delicious. Oh what the hell are you thinking delicious really.

"Ready"

"Yeah"i quickly closed the door and got into his car not without him opening the door for me like a gentleman. I smiled at his gesture. He drove for like half an hour and we were in front of a beach.

The beach was flax-gold. We could hear the snoozy sea lap gently. The rhythm of waves crashing on the shore of beach was like an calming song to our ears. The freah air was so soothing. Cylinders of light moved across the sea making beach look more attractive and beautiful. Childrena were squealing on the beach enjoying their day. We walked on a bow of beach. It felt like we were walking on a carpet of candy floss, such was its softness. The golden sand swept around in a scythe of beach, hemmed in by towering dunes. The aura around it was so calming and refreshing that we got lost in the moment. No words were shared between us just enjoying our presence around each other. We sat on the beach me beside him. He has his hands around my waist pulling me near to him and his head on my shoulder looking forward to the breathtaking view of the sunset. After that we decided to obey our rumbling stomachs and eat. Lobster on a bed of watercress was our favourite this evening. We talked about ourself and many more things to get to know each other well. After that we left the beach because it was getting colder and we didn't wanted to catch fever or something as we have works to do. I had my best evening today. In years it was the first time i enjoyed this much. Im so happy.
____________________________________

Warning:- mature contain ahead. Skip if you are not comfortable with it..

--------------------------------------------------------
As we stepped on my doorstep we were both looking into each other's eyes getting lost for a while. I know what i want so i started to close the gap between us by moving forward and placing my lips on his. Without any hesitation he kissed me feverishly on my doorstep. We both got inside and within a second i was pressed against the door and his lips came forcefully on my lips, kissing me deeply and hungrily. He pulled back and said

"I was waiting all evening to do this".with that again his lips were pressed to mine it made me moan. Oh god this is heaven.

He grabbed my hands and put them above my head holding tightly. After a while of kissing or i saw making out he took my jacket and shirt off of me and on the floor. Hands were freely roaming around my body making me moan loudly, his mouth working on my neck giving me love bites. Kissing all over my chest area.

"Jump" he said breathlessly.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist taking his own sport jacket and shirt off of him and him still making way towards my bedroom. Without wasting any time i kissed him again wanting more and more. Couldn't get enough of him. He put me on the middle of the bed with him hovering above me. Looking at my body with so much love and lust and me returning the favour. Wanting more i removed his belt and slide his jeans down with his boxers in the way. He was naked in front me. His cock hard standing up with the pride of being turned on. Desperation was all around us..the air thick with the sexual tension between us. After practically eye raping each others body he removed my jeans as well.

He started kissing again all over my body and i grabbed his hair and neck to pull him more closer if that's even possible. He got near to my cock and started kissing the area near it but not touching it. It was frustrating i wanted this. I want him. I want him to touch me.

"Ni touch me. Please Ni" he could sense my irritated voice but still he played more and kept doing whatever he was doing. After i while i couldn't take more so i literally shouted for him to touch me and he did. His mouth working on my tip again teasing it making me more grumpy than i already am. I grabbed his head and forced my length inside his mouth with a groan he almost chocked due to my sudden action but startedbobbing his head,licking every inch of my length making me moan more.

"Oh yeah baby keep going" he just grunted in response and increased his speed riding my cock with his mouth.

"Fuck..fuck..fuck I'm gonna cum ni." I screamed with pleasure and came into his mouth.

After that he came to my eye level and kissed me hard and positioning himself  in front of my hole. He entered me oh god this hurts. It's like someone is ripping me into two. My eyes were breaming with tears.

"Shh..babe it will fade away. Just calm down. Relax. Tell me when you are ready ok" he said calmly and kissed my forehead. After a while adjusting with his length inside me and waiting for pain to go i said him to move. He slowly started to move firstly with his half length inside me but as he kept his pace steady i wanted more.

"Oh ni faster baby faster" i cried. He was groaning and grunting.

"Oh lou your so tight.."he increased his pace and slammed inside and out of me with much force hitting my bundle of nerves that made me scream his name in pure ecstasy.

"Fuck ni don't stop..i- I'm gonna cum"

"Yeah cum for me my love"after two or three more deep thrust i came all over him and bedsheet and he still was high but i know he was near so i kissed him and nibbled on his bottom lips and then he came inside me. Breathing heavily he slided beside me and i shifted my head on his arms and my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead and mumbled a goodnight and i said it to. I got in a deep slumber listening to his steady heartbeat which was like a music to my ears. I had the best day of my life today.

----------------------------------------------
Done.. another chapter completed. Enjoy lovelies❤..  Its not edited so might be mistake if there is just inform me please..☺