Chapter 42 - Better Life.

Louis.

I'm more than happy with how my life is going currently. I can't believe at one point it was full of chaos and at a blink of an eye it's all sorted out. I feel like it's all better now. Life is going on and I still can't believe I'm happy and in relation with a guy who I know work for a gang it's not that he does a wrong job I mean he told me it was a good gang so I guess it's all settled I don't need to be all worked up on this it's silly.

Well dickhead you are always silly not a normal person to talk to.. and again it returned to bug me...

Can't you fuck off for once

Not a chance jerk.

Well let it be a fucking dipshit and continue it's useless thoughts. So where was I oh yeah I was on the road walking..? Nope not really deep in the thought. Zayn is happy with Harry I've never seen him this happy before even when he was with Liam he wasn't this happy. Today they walk with no care in the world infront of thousands of people questioning about their sexuality and I'm proud of them. Niall is still out doing work with Harry and I'm with Zayn. Just a catch up.

"Lou you remember you sneaked into or neighbours house just for confirming that they have sex almost all night and the best part was I end up into there bedroom because you didn't knew the window leads to their bedroom and they stopped their deeds when they saw you it was awkward and I was laughing my ass off" I chuckled remembering it. I was maybe 17 when I sneaked into their rooms just for my curiosity and it was proven right when I saw them naked him inside her and when they saw me they were completely frozen for a second or so but when they got their senses back she squealed so loud that I thought I was deaf for almost two Damn weeks and he even kicked me out of his house naked but let me tell you one thing I was disgusted by the sight it was gross.

"Hey it was just my curiosity. You know 'curiosity always kills the cat'. That's was time I end up at the wrong place on the wrong time. I mean I agree I wanted to know but Eww not like this. It was gross witnessing them doing that" Z laughed at the face I made because when I say it was gross it was absolutely not the pleasant sight to look at.

After a while of catching up we both left for our house. Niall will be home by the time I will get there. I walked till I reached my house and saw light were on so I rang the doorbell and after a second or two the door opened. I was pulled by a hand on my waist and I squealed because I didn't expected it and a lips on my lips and I felt home. We kissed hungrily and with passion. I guess it was long day for both of us because usually Niall stay at home but when he don't it be like this.

"I Love You and I missed you so so so much" he kissed me again. This boy will be death of me. God I really love him so much.

"I Love You Too baby and I missed you as well" I kissed him again proving my point. When we share kiss we share emotions that we both feel for each other and it makes me happy even more. I'm so lucky to have him on my life. It's a better life from now on.

"Lou I need to tell you something important" I should be scared right in most of the cases it doesn't end well but in my case I know better.

"What is it baby ?" I asked him combing my fingers through his blond hair. He leaned into my touch.

"It's a secret babe Don't tell Z about it ok?"

"I promise"

"Harry is gonna propose to Zayn and he wants the marriage to be a quick one and I know Zayn will agree to this but haz is still nervous "

"Oh my god really....i'm So happy for them" I squealed like a five year old getting his Christmas gift. I am really happy for my best friend. Nothing can go wrong now I believe in it. I have faith.

And then suddenly he knelt to the ground on his knees with a velvet box and my hands went on my mouth in pure shock I had tears in my eyes that was for sure I gasped seeing this...and the he started

"Lou I want you to be with me forever and I want you to live your life with no stress, no worries only happiness. I will give you what you deserve loubear. My love for is so much that my heart feel like exploding with love. I wanted to propose you in a fancy and romantic way like in a restaurant or over a date but it won't be special for me I want it to be different from others I wanted it to be simple. The day I layed my eyes on you I knew you were the one. I helped you you sobbed in my chest and I calmed you it felt so right and I wanted nothing more than you in my life. Everyday I wake up next to it feels like it's all a dream one day I will wake up and you would be gone but I pray every day that let it all be real. I love you from the bottom of my heart. I will never break you heart that is a promise all I want is your heart, your love, your care and I'm more than happy that I have all of it I want nothing more I swear so will you Louis William Tomlinson Marry Me and give me the pleasure to call you my Husband..?" I was a mess I was completely shocked by his moves. But my heart was so full of emotions. My vision blurry because of tears and he was impatiently waiting for my answer nervously..

I got him off of his knees and jumped on him he catches me before we both would be on the ground and without anything I kissed him... I kissed him hard, every emotions poured out..

"YES YES YES....FUCKING YES A THOUSAND TIME YES I WILL MARRY YOU..." I literally yelled at him I couldn't control myself. My dream came true and YES I'm really happy.

"I love you niall"

"I love you too lou" ans with that we both had a beautiful night. We ended up on in bed with no clothes celebrating our love....

_________________________________

Hello...lovlies I'm back sorry I took time and I updated it slowly but i can't help I have works and a lot of it so as I get time I update this book..and a short note the book is coming to end few more chapters and I'll be done with it..so stay tunedddd....❤ again it's not edited so mistake might be there checkout and help me with it ..feel free to point out..hope it won't be too long for next update..have a great day...
-A