Chapter 9 - Lost in thoughts.

Baby let me be your man
So I can love you..
And if you let me be your man
Then I'll take care of you...
For the rest of my life..~~~
                                                  Zayn
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Zayn's POV

I woke up, but not as I thought I will, on my king sized bed. Well that's comfortable for me but this isn't! I'm tied on a fucking chair that's toooooo uncomfortable even to sit, my butt hurts damnit. What a great time I'm having here, tied on a chair, my legs are tied, my hands are tied and my mouth is duct taped. Wow, I would love to live my whole life like this, oh gosh this is heaven.. note the sarcasm.

I don't even know how I got here in the first place. I ran away from Harry and then i walked back home then i opened the door only to find my Ex on my couch and then,

BANG..!!

Something hit the back of my head hard and everything went black. Fuck, couldn't he hit lightly? it hurts, oh how silly of me, if he had done it lightly I wouldn't be here now would I? I guess i lost my sense of humour when he hit me that's why I'm talking nonsense. I'm so weird.

Oh god knows what he want from me but i still remember what he said when i last saw him on my doorstep. I'm terrified now. Well done Zayn, well done, millions of people out there and you still have to date a fucking psycho. I don't need to worry though harr--

Wait Harry.....Harry must be scared. He would be searching for me, right? like how i disappeared out of blue? I mean, yeah i ran away but that's what i know, Harry don't. So yeah he must be searching for me. Please Harry find me. I was so desperately praying, I wanted harry to find me as soon as he can. I seriously regret walking out that door when harry warned me not to. I was wrong, I was wrong from the start, he warned me not to do something stupid but me being me, did what I wasn't suppose to.

If anyone would have said this to me weeks ago that i would be praying for Harry to save me, i would have probably laughed my ass off. But now, not so funny. Gosh this is where i get Murdered. Taaadaaaa, twist in the story, before the victim gets murdered hero comes and save him and then they live happily after. Like this is how most of the fairy tales, no I mean movies end right..so i might have the same happy ending. Oh, what a dream. Total Bullshit. I would have mocked my own thoughts if I wasn't so into it.

I was Lost in my own fucking weird thoughts..! Shit, this needs to be stopped.

Suddenly, the door opened and in came, the villain. Oh, the story is getting excited, right? The LIAM PAYNE, imagine the drumrolls. Oh much the role suits him. He must be entitled by this or would have won awards, if not in real life of course. I so badly wanted to roll my eyes at my dramatic thinking but I held myself back from doing so. I know Liam never liked it when I use to roll my eyes in front of him, things use to turn drastic when I use to do it unknowingly.

He walked towards me with that smirk, i swear i wanna rip his face off, if i could right now. He removed the tape off my mouth and Ouch!! That hurts, you asshole. Harry, please be quick for god sake or i might say for zayn's sake..hahaha..too funny asshole. Seriously Zayn at this moment you have to be a complete scumbag, you snob, stop this.

"Oh my sleeping beauty is awake. How did you slept princess?" he smirked, can he get any more annoying?

You know what....i was soo trying not to laugh at his comment because seriously, fucking sleeping beauty and princess? i guess he reads way tooooo manyy fairy tales then i thought just right now. Bastard.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing you asshole" i growled yeah i'm angry.

Why the hell he needs me now when i don't even want to think of him. It was all going well until he decided to ruin everything we had so what now.

"Demanding much. I see but that's not going to work baby. You know i love you and i told you i will be back and i mean it i wasn't lying" he was walking in circles around my chair . Is this some kind of joke he wants me and because of that he had to kidnap me from my own house. My baby bed will be soo alone without me. Oh baby

What the fuck as i get out of this mess i would firstly take an appointment of a doctor. God i need to be checked i might be mental.

"So you practically kidnapped me and  that also by hitting me and it actually fucking hurts plus you made me sit on this fucking uncomfortable chair and now you have guts to ask me how i slept. Fucking fantastic". I yelled

"Have patience babe you will know everything  eventually"

With that he left the room without sparing a second glance. And again i was consumed by my not making any kind of sense thoughts and mostly about Harry.

-----------------------

Took me long but still did..late night updates are the best writing in peace.. i loved it..Don't forget to tell me how was it..!! ❤