Chapter 37 - The final...

Harry.

I woke up with an massive headache like someone was banging something on my head I was going to touch my head and give it a quick massage but my hands weren't moving and you know why just because I was tied up in a dusty chair which was half broken and I was just dumbstruck like how can it still balance my weight when it's on the verge of breaking itself. On my side I saw Niall in the same condition as I am in and I have this guilt in me that I dragged him into my problems. I should handle it by my own self right but I did wrong and dragged him in this..

"Niall, Ni wake up" I whispered not trying to shout because I don't want anyone out there to know we are awake not yet at least. After a bit more of whispering he was finally awake. The lad was literally going to curse and I know it would be so loud that anyone from a mile away can hear it so i whispered/yelled him to shut up. Oh god he could have ruined it. I'm in love with this chairrrr...can i marry you my chair? Fuck damnit get me out of here its getting harder to stay here....

"Will you stop your nasty daydreaming about marring a chair and focus on how to get out of here you dickhead" he yelled not tooo loud.. but hey how did he know about it did i said that out loud?

"Shut up and yes you said it loud" oohhh...I did it again, I guess.

"Oh so the sleeping beauties are awake. Did you slept well princesses?" The voice of my dad or i say Desmond said as he entered the room. Sleeping Beauties? Princesses? What is he, a fairy tale villain?

"That's none of your fucking business douchebag and yeah i had an verrryyy fun-fucking-tastic sleep on this half broken chair, you jerk" i shouted, of course sarcastically.

"Don't you give me that sarcastic comments you piece of shit. Mind your language or else you won't be able to open that gutter mouth of yours" he said in a stern voice. Oh my godddd i was shaking with the fear oh my god he will hurt me oh plzz help. I rolled my eyes on the sarcastic behaviour of my conscience. It was funny.

"Where is Zayn and Mum you jerk?" I asked with an calm expression but from inside i was anything but calm.

"Oh my dear good for nothing son you will see with your own eyes when i will show you"

"I'm not your fucking son" i spat the words on his face with so much hatred.

"Well well well its time for you to see surprises dear cousin" a very familiar voice came from behind Desmond and it was like i wanted to kill him now and here.

"Aren't you excited ?" He asked me. Oh I'm just excited to kill you bastard.

"Cut your crap you shits and just let me see them" Niall shouted i guess this pushed him way to much he was getting more angrier and trust me angry Niall is not the friendly one to be with. He is fucking beast.

"Just shut the fuck up you bitch". Desmond snapped  at us but we didn't care. He told the guards to untie us from chair and i was so happy but it was just a matter of second when they did untied us from chair but again tied out hands and legs as we were detached from the old, dusty, half broken chair. Oh baby i will miss you. They were literally pushing us out of the door and we were both struggling to even keep up with or steps and not to fall flat face on the floor.

"Agggh bitch don't push let us walk you sick bastards" Niall shouted as it was enough god who does this. I mean they can let us walk it's not like we gonna run in this condition and try to break our own faces. Damnit they can't even use their own brain.

"Shut the hell up and just keep walking" yeah bitch like it's even called walking its could stumbling over our own steps.

We walked and then they took us down the stairs into the basement.. it was gross seriously. Don't they ever clean this place. Oh puh-lease Harry you are a gang leader you have seen worst places why the hell you are acting like a girl. They stopped in front of a door a and that bitch was struggling to open the door i would have laughed my ass of but this wasn't the time.. be serious. The room was dark i couldn't see anything inside  but my heart stopped beating when i saw Zayn on a chair his clothes torn at some places and another chair beside him where my mum was she had lots of bruises on her face. I clenched my teeth i was just controlling my anger.

"Here you guys have a reunion. So how does this feels ?" The son of bitch asked and i wanted to chock him to death.

"Can you please fuck off " Niall said. He was clearly not in the mood to answer their fucking useless questions. They both were like lifelessly tied and it was breaking my heart piece by piece, i need to do something before this gets too dangerous to any of us our life. I knew this that's why i had a backup plan and it was secret just me, niall and some of members including our boss knows about this. Thus was the reason i was calm but after i have seen them i can't be calm anymore.. it's enough. Time to play a game i smirked. Ready... i saw Niall doing the same. We both made an eye contact and nodded towards each other he was reassuring me and i did the same. Let's get into the plan. We both smirked knowing what is going to happen and again nodded.. time to hunt you down Liam.

___________________________

Action..Action...n..Action be ready for some action in next chapter. Again sorry for late updates..tommorow again i would be doing an update..so enjoy lovelies..again not edited..❤