Chapter 31 - Time to plan

Harry.

Today I'll be doing my preparation you know like all tracing and calling my coworkers and trying to find as much information about Liam and where is my mum as we can. This is so adventurous well sorry i should be serious or furious right so let's get into character.

I called my boss and told him about what happened and he said i can take as much people from this gang as i can and i can take a lead from here about this all bullshits that Liam started. So i told jordan and carter to trace the number that once called Zayn which was obviously from Son of bitch if you know what i mean by that. Right now we all are at my house all are busy, niall is pacing the room god knows thinking what. Zayn is sitting on dining table with louis. Me on the other hand is on call finding as much as i can through my source.

"Carter do you got anything?" I asked him because really my patience is running out i want my mum right now.

"Yeah they are somewhere outside of this town nearly 200 kilometres away from here and its kind of a mansion but no one live there its empty i mean there use to live an old couple but they died year ago that's what William said" he explained

"Edward what about the security system there?" I'm trying to get hold of my source that are close to that mansion to get some secret information i could use against them and get there as fast as i could.

"Not exactly they have way too many guards around mansion and there might be some more secret guards inside. The mansion is huge and its pretty old like from ancient so there might be secret place that nobody knows apart from Liam he is a step ahead from all this i guess he had all this plan out". He said not even looking at me he was too busy looking at laptop i guess he was doing more research .

"Let him plan all this out Ed I'm not gonna let him win this time he shouldn't have done what he did hw crossed his limits now i will show him and no one's gonna stop me" i was so angry.

"Haz i don't think it's his main plan i mean this is not what he want. He won't do anything that won't benefit him in anyways look at this haz he kidnapped anne what is the benefit of his in this i think something is wrong" im confused what is he trying to say i didn't get it.

"What are you trying to say. What is your point?" I asked him.

"What i mean is Zayn" he said pointing with his eyes towards where Zayn is. Zayn couldn't here what we were talking he is just chatting with louis about god knows what but Niall and i both looked worried after Ed mentioned about Zayn.

"What about him?"

"I mean he wanted Zayn right" i nodded

"Liam was behind him since he is with you. He was constantly attacking Zayn and was threatening him through phone calls. He also said he will for surly take Z with him right. Then why the hell he kidnapped your Mum it wasn't necessary. Your mum wasn't in between all this she doesn't have anything to do with this. Why would he take your mum. Have you ever thought about this. Why did he stopped calling, threatening him and trying something new. I'm not saying this is not good but suddenly stopping of all this is suspicious. He has some motive behind this. Something is fishy it's not right". He explained and suddenly it all clicked he is right by the face Niall had i know he understood. Really something is not right he suddenly stopped all this he really has something big planned and for sure it's not good. It means Zayn is in danger. Stop harry nothing is gonna happen to him stop thinking like this.

I looked towards Zayn and he was engrossed in his talks but I'm really worried now. I will maje sure to let Jordan and Carter to stay here and take care of him.

"Niall call all our friends and guards, and tell them to be ready by tomorrow we will be leaving in the morning. Jordan,Carter you guys would be staying with Zayn. Ni take louis and tell him to go to his any family member he has but just by Car or any public transport not by plane because Liam is sick and he would do anything and by anything i mean anything he could do to get his sick plan work. Everything understood to everyone". They all said a stern " yes" and got back to there work.

I told louis that Ni was calling him and took Zayn with me. We sat on the couch and just started talking. Mostly he asking me different questions.

"What is your plan haz?"

"I would be leaving at early morning from here with all my guards and all. This is going to be so messed up. I know where liam is in a old mansion out of this town and my mum is with him too" i told him leaving the "him in danger" part. I know he will get all worried i mean he is currently worried about my well being but he would get more worried and stressed which is not good for him.

"You will be fine haz. Please promise me you will be back that you won't leave me alone like everyone did. Please i don't have anyone apart from you. I love you haz" he hugged ne so tightly like he was afraid that i will disappear if he will leave me. So i just hugged him holding him as close as possible.

"I promise Z. I will come back and I love you too" i kissed his forehead and rest of the night went by me tucking Zayn in the bed and going back to work. Let's get plan to work.

_____________________________________

Hey lovelies here it is another part of the story enjoyyyy...!!❤ well a shout out:- happy bday to selena. She is my favourite. What can i say she is queennn...🔥❤