Chapter 33 - Abused.

TRIGGER WARNING :-

This chapter contains abusing scenes.. so I request you if you are not comfortable with those kind of stuffs please kindly skip this chapter.

--------------------------------

Liam.

Oh my dear cousin don't even know about my game plan which was more like a hide-n-seek for me. Well i can't blame him let's just assume what if you had to go through this i mean how will you react when your mum get kidnapped and after that your lover gets too oh but the best part is you won't be knowing about your lover getting kidnapped yup definitely you will be devastated or more like dreadful person but who cares. I definitely don't. As long as i have my love by my side let it be forced i don't mind anyways i don't care.

So snap out of your daydreaming part and let's have suuummm fuuunnnn.. oh yes i behave like a baby when I'm excited. I took Z out of my Van and towards the very, very secretive house of mine which is where both my other partners as in my dad and uncle with Harry's mum are already there. I remember one song you know which is similar to my current state which one was that...ummm..oh yeah this one
"I have a feeling
That tonight's gonna be a good night.."
Cotrol yourself bitch. So i took him in my room where he should be. Everything is ready a recorder and a beautiful person with me. Oh Harry just watch it with your own eyes what will i do to Zayn. Same goes for Uncle but in another room of course it would be awkward in same room right we both banging and the noises oh damn sure. But let me tell you uncle won't be doing any banging or nasty needs unlike me he would just be torturing Anne. So lets get started. Nope can't start Z is still unconscious and i want him to be okay before we start our process of making babies oh how i wish it could be early as possible. But my baby should be ok first he needs lots and lots and lots of energies you know in case i decided more and more and more don't mind me i always talk nonsense.

Zayn.

I opened my eyes and darkness was everywhere i couldn't see anything it was so damn dark. It wasn't familiar sight to see it was something that was making me feel more uncomfortable than i already am. Then it clicked me about my kidnapping and Liam everything and i started to cry. Oh I'm so useless just a cry baby. I don't want this i tried to get up from this disgusting bed but i was handcuffed to the bedpost and my legs were the same i couldn't move.

"Anybody there help me please"i was shouting, begging someone to leave me alone to get me out of here but that's what i shouldn't have done because that's when the monster came inside. In a matter of second he was on me, balancing his weight on his palms.

"Oh babe you are awake. Don't you wanna have some fun with me" he is fucking kidding me fun what the fuck fun i don't want to have anything with him any fucking thing with him the nerve of this bastard.

"Fuck off liam. I don't want to do anything with you. Just fucking get off of me you fucking son of bitch" my face turned towards the side with so force it hurts damnit it hurts like a bitch. He fucking slapped me.

"You shut the fuck up I'm tired of this lovely ways with you. I tried ok i tried everything to persuade you in this but you only fucking want Harry damn why don't you leave him. Now it's enough of this bullshit ways i will start with or without your willingness. I promised you Zayn didn't i and this is the time to complete my promise. You know that i don't give empty threats and i get what i want" he looked towards the way i don't know what was there and just said "see what am i doing" and then he forcefully undressed me.

"No Liam don't do this please leave me" i was trying to get out of this hold but it hurts it was making marks on my skin and it was hurting. He didn't stopped. He undressed himself as well. No no this is not gonna end well please someone save me..

All i could do was just struggle and struggle but no use of it i couldn't even move without getting hurt. He was kissing me and i felt nothing just disgusted with my self.

"NOOOOOO LIAM GET OFF...PLEASE DO-DON'T DO THISSSS AH...LIAM STOP ITT"

After my attempts getting failed i stopped trying and accepted my fate no one's gonna stop him. No one stopped him when he entered me the pain was just too much i didn't made any sound i was just lying there lifeless. I felt my last soul got broken and shattered into pieces, no hopes nothing. He was pleasuring himself but right now i wanted nothing more than to be dead. Every cell in my body wanted me to just shutdown. The time went on by him going again and again showing no mercy on me and fulfilling his own wishes of making me pregnant. I would just die rather than carrying his kid but that would be wrong I'm being selfish here.

The thoughts of being safe was long gone. I know from now onwards i couldn't be safe if Liam will be alive. He will make sure that i will be his that no one could take me from him not even my love. I stopped loving him from the moment he decided to cheat on me and now he is being crazy. He should have thought about this before cheating on me but no he had to go the different way and now I'm suffering for his deeds. My life is useless i guess not even Harry would want me now. The love of my life will leave me with this monster. All i did was cry. I really wanna die...

To be continued..
_________________________________

First of all a big big big sorry for late update sry guyz had some work and a new information for you guyz that i would be updating on weekends but i promise i would try to update 3 or more chapters during that because i have college works n stuffs so im sry again...

And secondly yes the chapter will be continuing wait till next update which will be tomorrow. About chapter basically it would be short and about Harry's mum and Des so we will be on same pages when the next chapter will be updated. Thankyou so much for still sticking with me for updates i really appreciate your love you send me through likes n reads..so here enjoy lovelies...(the chapter is not edited so there will b mistakes be careful.)❤