Chapter 12 - Making Love.

[WARNING :- THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT, READ ON YOUR OWN RISK. NOT FOR INNOCENT PEOPLE.😜]

-------------------------------
Harry.

I was so Happy when i got the call. I thought i lost him i don't wanna let him go i seriously don't....like my elder sister it hurts to even think about her she was my only family beside my mother. I was totally broken when i saw her got killed in front of my eyes and i couldn't do anything, i failed to protect her but I'm not gonna make that happen again. Zayn means so much to me I'm not gonna sit back and let things go away like this.

Currently He is sleeping, cuddling with me.. He is so cute. I don't know when it happened but i want him to be Mine. Today i'm gonna tell him everything about me i don't want him to know about this from anyone that's not me and misunderstand anything so i made my decision. I know its gonna be hard but its now or never. I know how much he suffered. I know what that son of bitch Liam did to him. I FUCKING KNOW HE RAPED ZAYN. I swear I'm gonna beat him to death i promised myself. He touched Zayn and if he thinks he's gonna get away so easily then he is wrong. Zayn told me everything what happened it broke my heart into pieces when i saw tears and pain in his eyes. He is so broken and I'm gonna fix your broken heart i promise Zayn. I was fuming when i got to know that but for Zayn's sake i kept that thoughts aside and look he is here in my arms, head on my chest, breathing calmly and asleep. I am so happy but I'm sad as well no one can touch him only me..Only i can touch him wherever i want. That brat You just wait you asshole. You made a mistake that can't be forgotten. You touched him now you won't have your hands just wait until i get you in my hands. You are so dead Liam Payne.

Zayn started to wake up..and i know this is my time i spill the beans. It's better to.

He opened those hazel eyes and looked like greek god i slowly leaned down and captured his lips. He was kissing back with so much love,passion i was so lost in this moment. I kissed harder..nibbling on his lower lips that made him moan with pleasure..his hands travelled to the back of my neck pulling me more towards him this cause me to growl..i Want more..my hand started to go down outlining the perfect body of his that made him shiver i can feel him. He is turned on. Desperation clearly can be feel between us.

I quickly got on top of him. We were just in our boxers as we decided to take a quick nap. So less clothes more fun. I broke the kiss and started kissing my ways towards his neck i started sucking and nibbling . The feeling of his smooth flesh in between my teeth is desirable. I started marking him with love bites its the sign no one can touch him he is already taken. He was moaning mess underneath me god i wanted this so much. I even imagined this but this pleasure is far away from what i imagined.

I started getting down kissing his nipples sucking each of them and that when he moaned

"Umm..harry please" this is what i wanted. Him to tell me keep going and now i got my chance.

"Mine" i started trailing down my kisses lower and lower. I can see that he was arose.

"Damnit Zayn you're so hot, and you look more fucking sexy when you're underneath me like this".

He immediately moaned by my dirty talks and i moved towards his thighs kissing everywhere except for where he wants me too i know I'm testing his patience level.

"Harry please i-i nee- need you please" he is breathless squirming and needy. Hot as fuck.

"What exactly do you want baby?"

"You inside me please" instead of answering him i captured his lips again with mine. It was different from our every kiss we shared it was needy, hungry,filled with lust and this is my cue to make him mine and right now I'm gonna do that. I got where he wanted me to i slide his boxers down and quickly removed mine as well. Oh god so sexy can he become more perfect in anyways...nope this is enough to drive me crazy totally insane.

"Fuck" he huffed digging his fingernails into my back, scratching the flesh and it only made me moan in pleasure more of it.

I took his cock into my mouth without more teasing and started bobbing my head in steady pace. He was moaning mess,bucking his hips up but i slid my hands around his waist and kept him on the sheets. His hands left my back and he grabbed the sheets and moulded them in his fist.

After sometime he couldn't hold it and released every drop of cum in my mouth..ummmm he tastes so sweet.

I removed my mouth from his cock and slide my throbbing cock in his hole not even prepped him with fingers but it will be more pleasurable..

"Shit...Harry" He moaned grabbing my curls and pulling on them.

"Oh baby your mine only mine" I let him adjust god fuck he is so tight..god I'm seriously breathless..it feels so damn hot.

"M-Move"

I started pounding into him first slowly not wanting to hurt him..i was going in rhythms causing me to moan due to heat of his body.

"Faster Harry...Faster" this time i granted his wish and started pounding faster and harded showing no care..Each thrust was god damnit making me go crazy..we both moaned when i hit his bundle of nerves..

"Right there baby, harder..ahhh" i groaned getting rougher.

"You feel soo damn good Zayn" i moaned i to his ears and started nibbling them because him to moan. The bedpost continuously banging in wall because of my hard and rough thrusting. I swear now entire society would know my name because of his loud moans..My breathe hitched I'm going to cum

"I'm gonna cum babe" he moaned more
"Cum baby..umm" then i released my hot cum in him..oh god this was fabulous..i will never forget this....this was the best sex i ever had.

We both were breathing heavily. I rolled around so i was next to him. I know he is tired. He gently put his head on my chest and closed his eyes i kissed his head and did the same. I drifted to sleep with smile on my face and my love in my arms safely.

------------------------------------------------------

I had already wrote this part week before but didn't feel like to update chapters so early so now its time for this..gosh don't judge me because of this because i never had sex im still virgin so i don't know how was this..god it took me days to write it. Its my first time writing something like this so please don't hate me after it..hope you enjoy and thanks to the people who supports me.