Chapter 4 - Leave Meh Harreh

Zayn's POV

I woke up as my alarm went on making the most annoying sound, that no one wanna hear in their life so early in the morning but had to and seriously I'm too irritated by this so I started to search for the source of this annoying sound with my eyes still closed and when I felt it, I just banged my hand on it so hard that I thought I might have just broke it or something, but honestly speaking I don't give a shit and was ready to go back to sleep. But then I heard the doorbell. Aghhh....seriously to much for a good morning.! Fuck it.

I just ran into bathroom and quickly did my business not caring about the bell that's been echoing throughout the wall of the house, because who the fuck comes to visit someone so early in the morning?... and i don't like been woken up by the damn annoying alarm or even the fucking door bell. I tends to be very cranky when I'm woken up unwillingly from my precious slumber.

As i was making my way passing through living room towards the door. I heard the click of the doorknob and the door opened. What the fuck, how did that happened?

The next thing i saw was the person entering in the house their back side is in my view but i was glued to the floor i couldn't move... I shouldn't stand like a fucking statue, i should have stopped whoever is entering, i should have ran across towards the door to just do something, anything to stop that person but i couldn't..i fucking couldn't because i was busy in my own damn headspace having thought like, What if they are going to kill me?.. all what ifs questions started to gather in my mind but when i finally saw the person that entered, a sigh of relief left my mouth but now i was utterly shocked.

HARRY STYLES.

"What the fuck?! What are you doing here and how the hell did you got into my house are you a killer or what?" I just yelled on his face but he didn't even flinched by my action actually he smiled..gosh this idiot needs to learn. He almost gave me a heart attack and now he is smiling like an idiot for god knows what reason. He stayed calmed, my antique didn't amazed him like he was expecting this kind of reaction.

Well glad to know Harry fucking Styles you know what you did was wrong because, What the hell? How could he get in without me opening that damn door? How did he knew where i live? Is he a stalker or worse he might be a murderer? Am i going to die? Shut it asshole, your thinking way too much.

"Boy you need to shut up. I'm here to take you to boss, Niall told you about it yesterday and I'm not a killer. I was standing outside pressing the doorbell for like so many god damn years but it took you decades to open the damn door so i pick the lock, duh. Fuck it was easy though" he just fucking smirked like it was fun to do that and was giving me that bored look as if it was the most obvious thing to do in such situations, bloody sick man.

Like yeah, you would go on someone's doorstep, you'll ring the bell for like five minutes and if the owner wouldn't open the door you'll just pick the lock and would enter their property like it is your own...What a fucking Einstein...this  is what all normal people do, right? I'll do the same when people won't answer their door..!  What if you walked in on them having sex? Or a heated makeout session? Or it could be anything...but it's normal thing to do...note the sarcasm though..

Wait he said Niall, how does he know that I met someone called Niall? Are they friends? Or.....I'm confused again it's like can my life be normal again....i groaned with these thoughts running in my mind, fuck this. I'm getting tired of overthinking.

"Niall is my friend, Yes. I send him to talk to you. So shall we head out?" he answered my thoughts as if he was reading my mind..oh so damn good. I don't know when he got so close to me i didn't notice he was just few feets away from me. Does he know magic? Is he a damn magician?