Chapter 19

"You're the only death and soul elemental remaining in Nirvana, Al." There was disbelief and something I couldn't quite put my finger on, laced in his voice. He his his face in his hands and remained in that position.

I hope Lucas doesn't think I'm some sort of threat for all the being of Nirvana. Although I possess the most deadliest elemental power, it doesn't mean I will use it for evil purposes. I will not take the same path as the ruler of Nirvana did in the past.

"You... you don't think I'm some sort of threat. Do you?" The moment those words left my mouth, Lucas's head snapped my way. I could see the uncertainty in his eyes as he tried to find the best answer to my question.

"I know you're not an threat to anyone, Alyssa. Really you aren't but what about the pack? How will they react when they find out you are one of them?"

That was a valid question. If the pack members or Alpha Zander found out I was one of them, they would misunderstand my intention and will get rid of me once and for all.

"They won't find out. I will make sure of it."

A loud crash, followed by a cry of help is heard from outside. Another loud crash is heard. Without sparing another second, Lucas crashes through my window in the speed of light. Me close behind.

The scene that unfolds before me, brings a sickening feeling in my gut. I watch in horror as pack warriors tried to fight off rogues that had managed to cross our territory.

"Stay here, Al. And don't move," Lucas says as his fangs began to appear, his eyes turning blood red.

"I can help. Even--"

"No! Stay here and don't move," Lucas yells at me and disappears into the huge crowd, fighting off the rogues that charged at him.

I flinch as a pack warriors sinks his canines into a rogues neck, tearing its flesh away. The blood making his canines red.

I can't just stand here and do nothing. I need to help my pack in any way I can. Even if I lose my life in the process.

I look around for any weapon that can be used to kill off a rogue. As I take another step, a vampire rogue steps in front of me, blocking my path. Fear seeps in as I back away slowly, but that did not stop it from coming closer.

"We've finally found you, Alyssa," it hisses, it's red eyes looking into mine. It licks it's bloody fangs and hisses once more.

I back away further as I look around, trying to find a handy weapon I could use at the moment.

"And now, you're mine," it leaps forward, pushing me back as my back hits the hard brick wall. I crouch down, but I gasp as the vampire wraps its arm around my neck, pulling me up.

"I don't know what the master sees in you. I'll just kill you off right now," he sneers as his grip tightens around my neck. I open my mouth and gasp for more air, as I feel the air slowly leaving my lungs.

I force my eyes to open, as darkness begins to slowly seep in.

Don't give up now! Fight it, Alyssa! Fight it! The familiar voice says inside of me.

As darkness begins to seep in, the familiar heat courses through my body. My eyes flash open as the heat flows to my finger tips.

I grab of the vampire's arm that was around my neck, and hold it firmly. The unknown energy surges from the vampire's body through mine.

The vampire's grip on my neck loosens and in seconds, he is lying limp on the floor. Dead.

My hand goes to my throat as I gasp for air. My hand is covered with blood  from the huge scar on my neck.

Good job. I'm proud of you. I'm proud of being part of you. Now it's time to save your pack, Alyssa. We can do this. Together.

The unfamiliar crack and rearrangement of bones fills the air as I begin to shift. My loud cry of pain fills the air as the pain seeps through my body. In seconds, I have transformed into my wolf. Something I couldn't do after that fateful incident years ago.

I go to a near puddle and see the huge red mark on my left eye. The mark of a mate.

I stare into the battle and run towards it. A rogue charges at me and I dodge its attack. It falls to the ground, distracted, and I sink my teeth in its neck tearing off its flesh. I sink my teeth further into it's neck and continue tearing until its neck is visible.

I continue to fight off more rogues, until the last ones have fled. Unwillingly, I shift back into human form. I never thought that I would be able to shift after all this time.

I hold my head in my hands as pain shoots through it. I release a loud cry as the pain starts to increase, making my head pound hard.

Slowly, darkness seeps in as my eyes close on its own accord.

Making my body fall to the floor.

Motionless.

______________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. Alyssa had managed to use her elemental magic.

Stay tuned for more chapters!

-Emma