Cindy.

Tank arrived at the house at three in the afternoon. A delivery truck parked in the drive way.

"What's going on?" I asked

"Got you some stuff" He answered carrying a box down the hall to my room.

Two other guys followed him in carry a huge box. Tank came back and told them where to put it. He went to the truck and pulled another large box out.

After a few trips where they carried in boxes and bags, Tank thanked them for their help and said goodbye shutting the door he walked back towards my bedroom.

I could hear him moving furniture around, so I walked down there and stood in the doorway and watched as he sat on the end of my bed putting furniture together. He had moved my bed and set up a change table against the wall away from the window. There was baby clothes and blankets all over my bed.

"Did you buy all of this?" I asked walking towards the bed.

"Yeah" he mumbled looking over the instructions leaflet.

I picked up a bunch of onesies and noticed that there were three different colours in three different sizes three pink, three purple and three mint green.

"why are there three sizes in each colour?" I asked, him holding the smallest pink outfit up.

"we didn't know what size the baby would be" he said distractedly

"So, you bought each size?" I asked laughing.

"Ice grabbed them" he mumbled.

I left the room and went and grabbed a couple of bottles of water out of the fridge. I walked back into the bedroom I handed him a bottle "here"

"thanks" he said taking the bottle and unscrewing the lid.

I sat down beside him and picked the instructions up off the floor. We assembled the cot together, me handing him the screws or bolts and him doing most of the work. It took us an hour to put it all together.

We placed it next to the change table against the wall. I placed all the clothes and blankets in the cot. I'd have to wash them all before I put them away.

My room now had a cot, change table and a small dresser for the baby, as well as my queen bed, desk and tall boy.

Tank had moved everything around my bed now sat under the window with the two side tables. The cot sat next the bed on the left-hand side against the wall, with the change table and dresser. My tallboy was on the right-hand side of the bed next to the walk-in wardrobe. My desk was sitting near the door to my room against the wall opposite my bed. The pram sat next to my desk with the bouncer and the porta cot, which Tank had told me he would take back to the club house.

I had a couple of plastic coloured boxes that I pushed under the cot that were full of baby stuff that I had received at the baby shower.

After my bedroom was put back together and didn't look like a baby shop had exploded in here we laid back on the bed and started watching another episode of Grimm. We had started season one from the start and were watching it together.

I fell asleep with my head on Tanks chest and him running his fingers through my hair.

****

After our afternoon nap Tank left to go back to the club house he didn't say much just that it was club business.

I did a couple loads of washing starting with the baby blankets and sheets. I didn't worry about hanging them I just put them through the dryer and then washed all the clothes.

After dinner I decided to fold all the baby stuff and put it away. I put all the sheets and blankets in my wardrobe in a box, so they didn't get dusty. I then put all the clothes away in the draws by size. I was sitting on the floor with my legs crossed putting all the nappies, wipes and creams away under the change table.

"I see the nesting stage has already started" mum said walking into the room.

She looked around the room, smiling. "Tank do all this?"

"Yeah" I said managing to pull myself up from the floor.

"you like him?" she asked sitting down on the end of my bed.

"I'm starting to yeah" I said nodding my head. No doubt I had a goofy smile on my face.

I couldn't help it. I got butterflies in my stomach every time he was around. I smiled when I got texts from him. I wanted to be with him, even if it was just us watching Netflix and chilling in my room. I didn't care I loved spending time with him. I didn't know if I loved him or not, but I was falling for him and I was falling hard.

"Cindy" she said grabbing my hand "just be careful. Ok" she looked said.

"I will mum" I said hugging her. "I'm going to go and have a bath"

"ok. I'm gonna go and help your brother with his homework" she got up and left the room.

I went across the hall to the bathroom and started to run my bath. I poured in some vanilla bubble bath. Lit some candles and placed them around the room. I left the bathroom and got my towels and hung them up on the rack.

Stripping my clothes off I ran my hands down over my baby belly. I dipped my toes in and stood in the water for a minute to get my toes used to the temperature. Slowly sinking my body into the water, it felt like heaven on my achy body. I turned the taps off and sat back splashing water up over my stomach.

I ran my hands over my stomach splashing water over as I moved my hands. The baby started kicking. It was really peaceful watching as the baby kicked and the water rippled.

I picked up my phone and decided to snapchat Tank. I sent him a pic of my foot sticking up out of the bubbles at the end of the tub. It was a dark photo and u could only slightly see thanks to the candle light.

He instantly replied with a photo of half his face with tease written across the page. I smile and sent back a picture of my knee covered in bubbles.

His reply was a pic o his bare chest with the words two can play this game baby.

I smiled and decided to screen shot that one. I loved his bare chest. I wiped the bubbles off my thigh and snapped a pic writing across it I love your chest I hit send.

I waited. The bathwater was starting to get cold, so I decided to get out sending him one last shot of my baby belly. I made sure nothing else was showing in the pic. I wrote going to bed now night. Hitting send I wrap myself in a towel and the wrap my hair in another towel and head back across the hall to my room.

I put my skimpy cut undies on and the shirt I took from Tanks room. I was just hanging my towel when the door swung open and there stood Tank. His eyes roamed down my body lingering on my bare legs before traveling back up.

He walked towards me wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest he smirked before smashing his lips against mine.

His tongue swept across my lips demanding entrance. I wanted to melt right into him. His kiss made me weak at the knees and sent shocks straight to my centre.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back opening my mouth and giving him access and walked me backwards to the bed.

"you have no idea how much I want you" he said lifting his mouth from mine.

"Mmmm" I moaned before looking up him.

He nodded towards the bed. I lifted the covers and crawled in watching as he removed his shirt and pants. He pulled the covers up on the other side and climbed in. Pulling me towards him he kissed me again.

"Night" he said before shutting the light off and wrapping his arm around my body.