Cindy.

After our discussion late, last night we had climbed into bed. I had fallen asleep wrapped up in Tanks arms.

My last thought before falling asleep was that he loved me.

I woke the next morning to Tank kissing down my neck. Pulling my singlet down and taking a nipple into his mouth, he looked up and smiled as he bit down gently.

"morning beautiful" he said winking. Pulling my singlet up and over my head.

"morning" I mumbled.

Sucking my other nipple into his mouth, nibbling and sucking. His thumb and finger rolling my other nipple, I arched into his mouth as he continued his sensual assault on my breasts.

Sliding a hand down over my belly under the waist band of my shorts, between my legs. His finger circling my clit before sliding downwards through the wetness and slipping inside me "mmm so wet Baby" he says as he pushes another finger inside me. I groaned as his thumb found my clit and he sucked and pinched my nipples. Pumping his fingers in and out of my slick heat.

I moaned as I felt my orgasm building suddenly removing his hand, he moved so he was kneeling above me. Smiling he hooked his fingers into the waist band of my panties and shorts and begun guiding them over my hips and butt. Shuffling backwards off the end of the bed he stood looking down on me. In one swift motion he slid my shorts and panties down my legs, throwing them over his shoulder to the floor.

Kneeling between my legs he whispered "So beautiful" before leaning down to place a kiss on my mound.

He lowered his mouth going straight to my clit, flicking his tongue out and causing me to shudder. Sucking a deep breath in I bit my bottom lip as he sucked me harder. Sliding a finger into me while his tongue swirled around my clit. "Oh God" I murmured throwing my head back on the bed. Nipping at my clit before thrusting his tongue into me. I raised my hips up off the bed forcing his tongue in further.

"Oh, Oh Fffff" I screamed biting down on my lip. Removing his tongue, he replaced it with his fingers. Finger fucking me into oblivion as he sucked my clit.

I screamed as my orgasm took over and Tank ravished my body.

Gently removing his fingers, he licked my juices off before kissing his way up my body.

Sitting up slightly I make a grab for his junk. Wrapping his fingers around my hand he stops me with a slight shake of his head "Not yet Baby" he says kissing me.

"but what about you?" I ask

"today is all about you" he says pulling from the bed he guides me into the shower.

****

After showering and getting dressed. Tank drove us to the hospital to pick up Danni.

Tank waited in the car while I went up to get Danni. After she signed all the appropriate paperwork. We left the hospital and drove to a café to get lunch.

"So, your Tank?" Danni asked as we drove to the café

"yep" Tank grunted

Realising that Tank wasn't the talkative guy Danni sat back and looked out the window.

Arriving at the café me and Danni sat in the car while Tank went in to order. We both wanted a chicken salad roll and a caramel thick shake.

"did you two sort everything out?" Danni asked after Tank got out of the car

"Yeh" I said

"that's good. He's hot as sin Cindy" Danni said watching as Tank crossed the road.

"Yeah he is" I said smiling.

We drove back to the motel and sat on the grass in the sun to eat our lunch.

"are you ok after everything?" I asked Danni

She nodded her head while swallowing her mouthful "Yeh I think so. Not quite sure what 'm going to do now though" she said sipping at her thick shake.

"that's fair enough." I said "take some time to wrap your head around everything"

"Yeh" she murmured "I guess you'll be heading home now?"

"Yeah Tanks packing up my car now and then we are going to head out"

"it was good meeting you Cindy. Thankyou for being there when Liam was born" She said leaning over to hug me.

"It was good meeting you to" I said

"Do you mind if I give you my number?" she asked

"Not at all" I handed her my phone and she handed me hers.

Handing her phone back she said thanks. We both stood up with a bit of difficulty. Hugging we said our goodbyes and made our way over to my car.

I walked into Tanks arms, leaning down he kissed my forehead "you ok?" he whispered

"yeah I just hate saying goodbye" I said sniffling

Tank opened my car door and I climbed in behind the wheel. Shutting the door, he said follow me. I nodded and waved goodbye to Danni again.

I followed Tank out of the Motel parking lot.

I was glad I had met Danni. I was glad me and Tank had sorted everything out and had a really good talk. I felt better about everything. I now knew he loved me and that I loved him.