Cyndi

"SURPRISE!"

Fairy lights light up the back yard, giving the space a magical feel. As the sun sets in the background. Tables are lined with food and drinks.

Tank holds Phoenix in his arms with my family and friends surrounding them. The club brothers and their families stand behind them. Above Tank is a sign that reads 'Be my Ol'Lady and Marry Me'. Looking from the sign back to Tank I notice he has a huge silver box in one arm and Phoenix in his other arm who is holding a ring box in his little baby hands.

As I make my way towards My Future Husband, I have the biggest smile, He places the big box on the table before he walks towards me. When he stands in front of me, I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him soundly on the lips.

Breaking the kiss "you did all this for me"

"I wanted it to be special. So, what do you say? Will you Marry Me?" He says taking the box from Phoenix and opening it.

"Yes, I'll marry you" He takes the ring from the box and places it on my finger. Pulling me towards him he places a soft kiss on my lips.

Walking back towards the table he hands the big silver box to me. Slipping the pink bow from the box, I pull the lip from it to reveal a black leather cut, Pulling it from the box I read the back which has the Hell's Legacy Mc patch on it with Property of Tank above it. Turning it around the front has a Sugar Mummy patch on it.

"Spin round Sexy Mumma," he says.

Placing my arms through each armhole he dresses me in my property cut. Spinning around slowly for him to inspect me my cut. "Looks perfect," He says grabbing my hand and walking towards our families.

"She said Yes" He bellows, pulling me into his side.

Everybody cheers and congratulates us. Willow comes running up to us hugging me tightly "show me the ring"

"Man, you didn't mention you were proposing to her as well," North says "Congrats man"

"Had to tie her to me in every way possible" Tank says hi-fiving Ice.

"Oh, it's so pretty," Willow says grabbing my hand and shoving it under Jacob's nose.

"Oh, so glam Hun" Jacob coos. Taking Phoenix from me "Mummy got a pretty ring and a leather cut to say she claimed by your daddy"

Wrapping my arms around Tank he kisses me before asking "You happy"

"Overjoyed Baby, I couldn't be happier. You?"

"Damn right Sugar Mumma," He says crashing his lips to mine.