Epilogue

One Year Later

Cindy

Today is Tank's birthday and I have the perfect surprise for him. I had been sitting on this surprise for a couple of weeks now and I was busting at the seems to tell him.

North was keeping him busy at the garage today so I could get everything organised. Mum had Phoenix for the night.

I had gone shopping with Willow, Jacob and Summer to buy the perfect something to wear. Now I was waiting for Tank to walk in the door.

I was standing in my knee-high black boots, black mini skirt, red bra and my cut. Holding Tanks present in my hands.

I heard his bike coming down the street. The bike stops out the front, I get more nervous the longer I wait for the door to open.

Tank comes in the door slamming it shut before me "Hunni I'm Home" he yells before turning around and spotting me.

A devilish smile spreads across his face as he stalks towards me like I'm his prey.

"Well well well what is all this?" He asks giving me a kiss.

"Happy Birthday," I say sheepishly handing him the box wrapped in silver paper.

He takes the from my hands, unwrapping it slowly. Throwing the paper aside he takes the lid off the box. Pulling out each item one by one. A tiny white jumpsuit that says daddy's no. 1 all over it. A pack of bikes with a Harley Davidson on the front. A fluffy light green blanket. And an envelope. Opening the envelope, he pulls out a white stick with a plus sign on it.

"Are you?" he starts

"Pregnant. Yes"

"Fuck," He says pulling me into a bear hug he spins me around in a circle before crushing his mouth to mine.

Pulling apart "Are you happy?" I ask

"Overjoyed Sexy Mumma overjoyed"

The End