Cindy.

Willow, Jacob and I were laying by the pool in Willows backyard. Willow was wearing a blue bikini, Jacob was wearing bright pink and black boardies and I was wearing a black bikini top and pink short shorts.

"I can't believe you were in the hospital and you didn't even call me, I wanna be there when you give birth" Willow complained

"Me too. I wanna be there to welcome the bubba into the world" Jacob said jumping up and down in his chair like a kid.

"Sorry I didn't know I had to call you guys" I bitch back at them

"Well now you do. Besides we said we'd be there for you through the whole thing that includes the birth" Willow sassed

We laid back drinking our lemonade in silence for a bit. Jacob dove into the pool and swam a few laps. He came back to the side and laid his arms on the side his legs and body floating behind him.

"How are thing with you and Tank? Cindy" he asked

"Argh" I groaned "FINE!"

"spill girlfriend"

"yeh that doesn't sound like things are fine" Willow said

I sat up and looked at both of my friends "I'm pregnant, I'm horny and he hasn't tried a damn thing. I sent him bath shots the other night and all I got was a scorching hot kiss and then we went to bed TO SLEEP"

"Wait so all the nights he's spent at yours and you two aren't bumping uglies" Jacob said shocked.

"nope nothing, NOT A THING" I yelled

"Oh wow. Why not?" Willow asked

"beats the shit out of me" I said angrily

"Ok we have to fix this" Willow said sitting up with a wicked smirk on her face

"Oh no" Jacob groaned "she has her idea face on" he looked at me "you know that can only mean trouble" he said waving his finger around at Willows face.

"come let's get dress. We are going shopping" Willow said clapping her hands

****

We pulled up out the front of a lingerie store. We got out and walked inside.

"this is your bright idea" I asked

"Yep" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the store

A girl walked over to us "Is there anything I can help you with today?" she asked

She looked like she was in her mid-twenties. She had blondie brown hair, her eyes were smokey and really brought out the green in them, her lips were a dark reddish-brown colour. She wore a short black skirt, with black stockings and black high heels and a fitted white button up shirt.

"Yes, my friend here" willow said pulling me forward "wants something to knock the socks off her guy"

"Ah I see" she said looking me up and down "I think I have just the thing" she said. Walking away she grabbed a few items off the racks before bringing them back to me.

"Try these on" she said handing them to me.

There were four items to try on. There was a sheer black baby doll with a G-string, it had ribbon bows tying at the shoulders and the back. A black lace kimono with a G-string with a silky ribbon tie. the other two were a bra and pantie set that I didn't like, one red and one leopard print. I put those aside and tried on the baby doll. I really liked the way it sat and flowed around my baby bump.

I pulled the curtain aside a little got Willow and Jacobs attention they both looked up their eyes widening.

"that's the one" Willow yelled

"Oh My God" Jacob said covering his mouth and waving his hands around his face. "H.O.T hot"

I decided to buy both the baby doll and the kimono. Willow bought a couple of items to.

After leaving the lingerie store we decided to go and grab lunch. We went and got hamburgers and chips and then went to the park to eat it.

We came up with a plan. I would shower, shave and then dress in the baby doll. Text Tank and ask him to come over. When he arrived, I would remove my dressing gown slowly to maximise the effect as Jacob had put it.

Willow had said it would work and we would have sex and I wouldn't be so frustrated anymore.

I hoped that they weren't wrong.

Willow dropped me home before leaving to go to the clubhouse with Jacob. I waved to them and they both yell good luck before driving off.

****

I soaked in the bath after shaving my legs and my hoo-ha. I sent Tank a text

Me: Wanna come over and watch Grimm?

Tank: be there soon

Climbing out of the bath. I dress myself in the baby doll. Applied a light dusting of make-up to my face, sprayed some perfume on and brushed my hair. I put my dressing gown on and left the bathroom.

Sitting on the end of my bed as I waited in inboxed Willow and Jacob.

Me: r u sure this will work

Willow: yes.

Jacob: he just left

Me: I'm really nervous

Willow: don't be. Ur've done it before

Me: I wasn't pregnant then. What if he hates my body

Jacob: don't be stupid. Ur gorgeous who wouldn't want you

Willow: So what if ur preg u still rock that baby doll.

Me: thanx

I heard the front door open. I stood up and waited for him to come into the room. As he walked through the door I let the dressing gown slip over my shoulders. He stopped in his tracks

"whatare you ..." his words stopped as the dressing gown fell to the floor.

" his words stopped as the dressing gown fell to the floor