Brother, Having a Child Will be Difficult

Feng Jin Yuan waved his hand: "Look! It's father that's wanting you to look."

Feng Yu Heng finally nodded. Walking forward a few steps, she placed her hand on Feng Zi Hao's wrist.

Feng Zi Hao reflexively hid from her, but moving hurt his body. This angered him to the point of tears. He could only turn to the matriarch and throw a fit: "Grandmother, don't let her touch me! She is really frightening. She will hurt me!"

"Don't worry, don't worry!" The matriarch held on to Feng Zi Hao as though she were holding on to a little child and patted his back, "Hao'er is good. Just let her take a look first. Tomorrow, father will invite a doctor in tomorrow. Worst case scenario, we will ask the imperial physician to come take a look."

Feng Yu Heng was completely disgusted with the people of this family: "That's right. The imperial physician will definitely give face to eldest sister and take a trip over to Feng manor."

"Everyone shut up!" Feng Jin Yuan loudly shouted, "Look at his injuries!"

Feng Yu Heng smiled a tight smile and tightly clasped Feng Zi Hao's wrist.

Feng Zi Hao could not be considered muddled, as he struggled and loudly screamed: "I was struck with external injuries. Why are you taking my pulse?"

"External injuries require internal treatments as well. I may as well take a look while I am at it."

Feng Zi Hao struggled a bit but found he could not escape, so he gave up. He obediently allowed Feng Yu Heng to check his pulse.

In truth, the matriarch really trusted Feng Yu Heng's medical knowledge based on that waist of hers.

She did not know what exactly those medical plasters that Feng Yu Heng had given her were. At first they cooled, then they were hot. After a while, they made her entire body feel at ease. That morning, her waist was still stiff, but this night, when she woke up, she could actually bend her waist a little. Furthermore, she had listened to Feng Yu Heng's advice and removed two soft mattresses from her bed. Before, she had believed that sleeping on softer beds was better, but recently she found out that a hard bed was also pretty good.

Feng Jin Yuan continued to pay attention to Feng Yu Heng's expression. He saw her feeling his pulse when her brows furrowed, causing him to feel concerned: "Has he been seriously injured?"

Feng Yu Heng shook her head: "His injuries are fine. They are all external injuries with no damage to his muscles or tendons. Just applying some ointments will be enough, but his internals..."

"How are his internals?" The matriarch became anxious, "Could it be that he has some internal injuries?"

"Mother." Feng Jin Yuan quietly spoke: "A-Heng already said there were no injuries to his muscles or tendons."

"Then why are there problems with his internals?"

Feng Yu Heng rose and glanced at Feng Zi Hao. She sneered internally and replied to Feng Jin Yuan: "Father, brother's vitality is empty. The consumption rate is excessive. If this continues, then having a child would be difficult."

"What?" Everyone was shocked. Feng Jin Yuan suddenly got up and stared at Feng Zi Hao: "He's only seventeen years old, how could this be?"

Feng Yu Heng did not argue with it and only said: "Or it could be that A-Heng's medical abilities are lacking. Father should invite another doctor to come and take a look."

The matriarch hurriedly nodded: "It must be that your medical abilities are lacking. How could Hao'er have trouble with having a child? Jin Yuan! Send someone to invite a doctor! Invite the best doctor!"