Bu Cong, You Annoying Insignificant Rival

Feng Yu Heng blinked her eyes: "Seventh brother, help me ask him to not take Wang Chuan and them's arms, and I will tell you."

Xuan Tian Ming reached out and squeezed her face: "You've learned how to discuss conditions with me?"

She smiled happily. Being squeezed did not hurt at all, instead it was a bit embarrassing but intimate. "Really, don't blame them. There's no need for you to be angry, right!" She then looked at Xuan Tian Hua and said: "In the Feng clan's residence, there was a hidden compartment under the bed. After I realized that there was a problem with the candle, I rolled out of bed and hid inside. I then fainted. When I woke up, I heard seventh brother talking, only then did I climb out."

Xuan Tian Hua looked at her, gently smiling but not speaking.

There was a hidden compartment under the bed in the Feng clan residence? A place that he had personally searched, could he not know? He just did not want to poke holes in her story. Since this girl wanted to protect this secret, then he might as well allow her!

He only let out a sigh expressing no wonder the ever-bizarre Xuan Tian Ming would dote so much on this girl. So the feeling of doting on a single person felt this good.

"If the hidden guards were all as good as them, what purpose would me coming have?" Xuan Tian Ming was very invested in this matter, "How about I give you some new people. How would it be to have Bai Ze with you?"

From outside the carriage, Bai Ze lifted the curtain and poked his head in: "Master, this servant could not even safely escort you out of the mountains in the Northwest. How could I have the ability to protect princess!"

Feng Yu Heng also nodded along: "That's right, I don't want this sort of stupid hidden guard."

Bai Ze waved his fist at Feng Yu Heng and immediately lowered the curtain.

"Xuan Tian Ming!" Feng Yu Heng simply put on a stoic expression, "I said I like having Wang Chuan and Huang Quan at my side. I like having Ban Zou to exchange banter. Must you take away the people I like? I haven't even married you yet, but you're already so bossy? Then I won't marry you! Just take everything back."

Xuan Tian Ming raised an eyebrow. The little girl had suddenly turned hostile? Did she think he would fear her?

"... Then we'll do as you say!" He really was afraid of her.

Sitting to the side, Xuan Tian Hua could not endure any longer and let out a clear laugh. He then nodded to Feng Yu Heng, his gaze filled with praise.

Not long later, Ban Zou's voice came from outside: "Your Highness, I have bought food."

Feng Yu Heng's eyes lit up and spoke up first: "Quickly! Bring it in quickly! I'm starving!"

The person outside raised the curtain and entered the carriage. Upon seeing Feng Yu Heng, the seemingly cold-blooded and cold-hearted Ban Zou actually became choked with emotion. He placed the bag of food on the table and backed up a few steps. He then dropped to his knees and knelt: "This servant neglected duties. Would master please provide a punishment."

Feng Yu Heng looked at Ban Zou and felt that this guy had become thinner after a few days of not seeing him. He had also become much darker, and his hair was no longer as neat. It seemed that he had become older in an instant.

She spoke: "Ban Zou, raise your head."

Ban Zou was slightly startled, not daring to do as told.

Feng Yu Heng was a little angry, "Since you have called me master, why do you not raise your head when told?"

Ban Zou was a little hesitant. After a while, he finally raised his head.