Someone has Come to Steal This One's Wife?

Bu Ni Shang was scared speechless. Blood continued to flow from her finger. The more it bled, the paler she became.

Feng Yu Heng glanced at her then reminded a servant at her side: "Quickly bring young miss Bu to rest. Remember to call an imperial doctor. If she loses too much blood, she will faint.

Bu Ni Shang cursed everyone in Feng Yu Heng's family back 18 generations. On the surface, however, she did not dare let it show. Holding her wrist, she followed the eunuch and left.

Today, she was the only one to come from the Bu family. Lord Bu had died, head imperial concubine Bu was crippled, and Bu Cong never returned to the capital after going out to look for Feng Yu Heng. His father, Bu Bai Qi, feared that something had happened and asked for a leave early in the morning to look for his son. Bu Ni Shang had her finger bitten off but pitifully sat alone without a single person to console her. Even the fourth prince, Xuan Tian Yi, stayed away from her, fearing that he would irritate the Emperor.

"Once the banquet comes around, the Bu family gets bloodied. It really is annoying." Someone shouted this in irritation. The banquet was already quite quiet, but the scene felt even more panicked because of these words.

It was unknown who had the courage to say such a thing. Everyone looked around and saw that the person who had spoken up was walking towards Feng Yu Heng, saying: "Girl, go accompany your aunt Lan. She really misses you and your mother." It was Lord Wen Xuan, Xuan Mou. "Your mother usually does not go out much. I really do not know what your father is thinking. Could it be that he has locked up the gate and locked her inside?"

Lord Wen Xuan was the current Emperor's only full brother. The words he said carried a weight that nobody dared ignore. Even if it was the current court's prime minister Feng Jin Yuan, he could only helplessly say "My lord is exaggerating." He then quickly said to Feng Yu Heng: "Quickly go chat for a while with the princess!"

Feng Yu Heng bowed with a smile towards Lord Wen Xuan before turning and walking in the direction of Princess Wen Xuan.

She then heard someone say from within the crowd: "This general's leg was healed last time thanks to A-Heng's medicine. It truly has gotten better. Feng Jin Yuan, this is how you treat the benefactor of this general?"

Feng Yu Heng did not stop walking, as the corners of her lips curled up. She could tell that the person speaking was General Ping Nan, who was also the father of Ren Xi Feng.

Previously, she had given him some medical plasters for leg injuries. It seemed that it had quite a good effect.

Not waiting for Feng Jin Yuan to reply, Prime minister Fung Ping also spoke: "Previously, I only knew that prime minister Feng was steely faced and stoic in court. I never knew that he would treat his family members in such a way."

The moment Fung Ping spoke, Feng Jin Yuan immediately lost his cool. Turning around to face him, he retorted: "Could it be that Lord Fung pampers his family's younger generation?"

Fung Ping laughed, "It's not to the degree of pampering, but at the very least, if my daughter went missing during a house fire, even if I had to give everything I have to bring her back, I would. I would not just make a show of it for a day or two then just announce my daughter as being dead."

"How do you know I did not put forth the effort to search?" Feng Jin Yuan was curious. How was it that it seemed as though everyone knew about what happened at Feng Tong county. He had clearly given a gag order to the people of the Feng family. Where exactly had this news been leaked from?

"How many days you searched for, you should be clear about. Prime minister Feng, this old man will advise you to not make any more excuses on this matter. Otherwise, this old man will need to invite his Majesty to make a judgement."